Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I looked old enough to enter bars and drink when I was still a teen.
You tell me? I grew a full thick beard for the first time when i was 14 old.
By the way, nothing agains chicks looking older then their age, but i mean, look at this render. She even has wrinkles. Which Katie has not :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You tell me? I grew a full thick beard for the first time when i was 14 old.
By the way, nothing agains chicks looking older then their age, but i mean, look at this render. She even has wrinkles. Which Katie has not :D

Gloria has been through hell, in fear for her life at every turn, has mutant powers pumping through her body, can barely sleep and her dear friend Henry died to save her. Can you blame her for looking weary and exhausted with deep, dark rings under her eyes??? Gloria has had few good night's sleep sessions in years, hiding out with Henry, running from the law, hoping she doesn't explode again and kill more people... Gloria doesn't look old. She looks stressed and frantic. I magnified your image as far as I could without going pixelated and saw zero wrinkles, just the clear mark of fatigue and stress on a young lady. And, her lipstick is smudged outside of her lip line... Still no wrinkles...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

TBH, I still think Gloria looks young... This one is higher resolution and can get even closer to her skin which clearly has makeup on it but not a trace of wrinkles...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.26 - 15.20.52.78.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Playing the game for the first time, what exactly are depravity points and will this lock me out of any paths?
Good question. Depravity points were more significant in Philly's first title, Depraved Awakening, yet they are still a factor in City of Broken Dreamers. Depravity is required for certain sex acts to be open for the MC like the anal on the motorcycle scene at the overlook with Victoria in the later chapters and the BDSM scenes, like those with Shanlon and Teri. Lust points are also a factor in these scenes. Some scenes, like Victoria's anal on bike, will only unlock with the right quantity of lust and depravity points. There are minimums for both. For additional information on how many points needed and how to obtain them please consult the walk through document attached to the OP... It looks like this near the file DL section and is copied again here for your convenience... Extras: Fan Walkthrough

I hope this helps you, my friend. Welcome to the game!:devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

The scene with Victoria on the motorcycle at the overlook is solar flare HOT!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 12.03.03.60.png

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14outsidelab22.jpg

Dev Update #169

Going to see what these two together can truly do. Had a lot of trouble picking the shot featuring them for this week, but really love this one, even though it will leave some ringing in the ears :p

This week has been great, went full throttle on renders and animations, making tons of cool shots and effects. Really happy with it all. I think by the end of next week or early into the following I will basically be wrapping up and sending off to proof and Q&A.

So we are almost there. I will wrap up here since it is so insanely nice out and want to experience some of this nice weather.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2654432

Dev Update #169

Going to see what these two together can truly do. Had a lot of trouble picking the shot featuring them for this week, but really love this one, even though it will leave some ringing in the ears :p

This week has been great, went full throttle on renders and animations, making tons of cool shots and effects. Really happy with it all. I think by the end of next week or early into the following I will basically be wrapping up and sending off to proof and Q&A.

So we are almost there. I will wrap up here since it is so insanely nice out and want to experience some of this nice weather.

Philly
I realize I should probably switch my brain off and enjoy the sight of two badasses ready to throw down, but I just can't help myself. You'd think Sonja of all people would understand the concept of recoil...

Ah, well. It's exciting to hear we're nearly finished with the cycle, though the numbers he's reported for this dev cycle seem well short of a normal release. That suggests that this update will be a fairly small one leading into the real finale in Chapter 15 (though it's possible he's supplementing the reported numbers with 'extra' content that was cut from Chapter 13).

Honestly, a short-but-focused chapter sounds like a great idea after the dull repetition of the last couple of chapters, so I've definitely got my hopes up.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I realize I should probably switch my brain off and enjoy the sight of two badasses ready to throw down, but I just can't help myself. You'd think Sonja of all people would understand the concept of recoil...

Ah, well. It's exciting to hear we're nearly finished with the cycle, though the numbers he's reported for this dev cycle seem well short of a normal release. That suggests that this update will be a fairly small one leading into the real finale in Chapter 15 (though it's possible he's supplementing the reported numbers with 'extra' content that was cut from Chapter 13).

Honestly, a short-but-focused chapter sounds like a great idea after the dull repetition of the last couple of chapters, so I've definitely got my hopes up.
Well, it has to be shorter considering that the last installments took him 5 or 6 months to complete while he will wrap this one up in a bit over 3 months.
Yes, it seems this chapter will be sort of a bridge leading to the story's resolution. As you said, that's more than OK if Philly takes the opportunity to focus more on storytelling again.

Dec 29, 2018
Recoil is the least of her problems there since she can't even see past the MC's head from that angle, so she's just firing blindly anyways. She's really just using him as a human shield as she pretends to be helpful.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Recoil is the least of her problems there since she can't even see past the MC's head from that angle, so she's just firing blindly anyways. She's really just using him as a human shield as she pretends to be helpful.
Yeah... not the recoil... Her muzzle is aiming directly at MC's rear site! Not only would a shot deafen him but would most likely shatter the site and the bullet sending shrapnel into both of them and everywhere else! She can hide behind MC's armor but needs to move that fucking pistol to a new point of aim stat!!!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 2654432

Dev Update #169

Philly
Say goodbye to your right eardrum Jake. :ROFLMAO:
Joke aside seems like a june release is pretty much happening.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah... not the recoil... Her muzzle is aiming directly at MC's rear site! Not only would a shot deafen him but would most likely shatter the site and the bullet sending shrapnel into both of them and everywhere else! She can hide behind MC's armor but needs to move that fucking pistol to a new point of aim stat!!!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
No, I think that's just an optical illusion. It's hard to see because of the depth of focus blurring, but Judy is definitely closer to the camera than the MC's gun. Sonja's arm is nearly full extended whereas the MC's is close to his body so I think her hand is roughly even with his; she should have a clear field of fire. But that's about all she has going for her. Her eyes are nowhere near Judy's sights (even assuming she can see past the MC's gun once it starts jumping), her hand would be in for a beating if his gun needs to eject casings, and even Sonja's muscles would be hard pressed to hold Judy on target with so little leverage.

This is not a sound tactical stance. :p

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Most of what you had to say comes across as conjecture and makes me think you need an eye exam...
However, at least there is one point on which we can fully agree...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat

This is not a sound tactical stance. :p
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes