PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
show me some futa
Technically, Kay is neither futa nor trans girl. She is a mutant, similar to Abby and Gloria or anyone else calling Mil-Town home. She was born a woman and through mutation, grew a penis and testes. But, I still know what you mean... and what you want.
To get this scene you have to pass up on sex with Ellen in your initial meeting with her and go home from the club alone. When Sam, your AI, offers you some "relaxation" or "entertainment" just say yes to Sam's offer because that is how you get the only actual sex scene with Kleo aka Kay. It takes place in VR. Sneak preview in the spoiler below...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't understand why this kind Off Topic post still tolerated by moderators? Because they usually not to tolerate such things from other users(including me). But whatever!
What's your big deal, my friend? This title is clearly tagged with the futa/trans tag so one player requested to see that specific content. I already took care of the request myself, rather discreetly so there should be no further need of comment. However, I fail to see any issue with the request. All I see is your animosity toward said tagged topic and those who would support it.

There is a laundry list of tags on this game/AVN...
The list in red above is copied/pasted here directly from the OP. Those are the tags assigned by F95 based on the content of this title. I'm not into bdsm, spanking or tit fucking but those are all in here as well. Any tagged topic is relevant for discussion here. It is no different than if I posted, "Show me the virgins!" Having played multiple times we know that Gloria was a virgin.

You have no argument here, my friend. There is nothing to win, nothing to be gained. Do not kink shame.

Adventure ever on, Phat:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and blarg0192

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is not about tags, my friend. It is about that big, giant, shiny link from another game posted up there. Once back in time I did the same by posting link from another game and the moderators removed my post for Off Topic reason. I thought they would do the same with everyone, but looks like they not. But whatever! I don't really care about it!
Your current signature contains FOUR different links to games! I fail to see the difference other than I wouldn't touch a Hentai, Anime or Manga game with a ten foot pole and I actually play three of the four games that you list. Pretty sure links are permitted in the user signature area. Breathe... and...

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

On a more pleasant note... I love Katie!:love::love::love::love::love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 13.16.59.73.png

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Your current signature contains FOUR different links to games! I fail to see the difference other than I wouldn't touch a Hentai, Anime or Manga game with a ten foot pole and I actually play three of the four games that you list. Pretty sure links are permitted in the user signature area. Breathe... and...

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

On a more pleasant note... I love Katie!:love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 2635990
That's a really good render

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14gloria1.jpg

Dev Update #168

Such a fine shot. Figure I should post something hot since it has been a lot of action shots as of late :p

Okay, so writing is all done and off to get checked out. I still have a bunch of renders to do but I can fully focus on that now, as well as animations. Then the final ending sequence of the chapter.

Also I hope you guys enjoyed those custom renders of Victoria that were just posted for Ghosts and up. Next month I think I will actually do another Comic, we shall see, but those are always fun to do.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2637513

Dev Update #168

Such a fine shot. Figure I should post something hot since it has been a lot of action shots as of late :p

Okay, so writing is all done and off to get checked out. I still have a bunch of renders to do but I can fully focus on that now, as well as animations. Then the final ending sequence of the chapter.

Also I hope you guys enjoyed those custom renders of Victoria that were just posted for Ghosts and up. Next month I think I will actually do another Comic, we shall see, but those are always fun to do.

Philly
For what the image looks like, Gloria is wearing some kind of garter belt and she is naked inside some public area(Inside the Baynard perhaps?). And that could mean we going to have some real nasty fun with her(in depraved path maybe?).:p:p:p

About the new Victoria custom renders, I want it so badly...:eek::eek: after it is not exclusive anymore of course. I can wait until some good soul hero share in here with F95 Zone community.;);)

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 2637513

Dev Update #168

Philly
daaaaamn :love::love::love: this render is so good

Reactions: AlienEDM

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2637513

Dev Update #168

Philly
I couldn't stand a second I've already downloaded this wonderful image I know it's a glorious ass :p:p:p

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, I know, that's why I'm really surprised. In my humble opinion, Gloria's position in that specific setting is absurd for an in-game render.
I think that render could be from another MC dream, just like he did before, back in some chapters, when he dreamed with Ellen or Victoria together with Gloria. Could explain why the image is so shady erotic with Gloria in that position.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
before there was murder on dance floor but now there's fire on dance floor too?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Excuse my ignorance, is chapter 14 the final update? Last time I played it was 0.7 when Book1 came on Steam and wanted to wait till Book 2 is out. Thank you in advance

TrueAlatar

May 23, 2021
I'm going to share my experience: for some reason I didn't manage to open the Victoria line. Probably because I couldn't on knock path in any way. I used an old walkthrough, but the knock path did not open in any way.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes