Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just a quick tip guys. I extrapolated from some previous comments that in one go you can't sleep with every girl possible and unlock all scenes. Honestly, I like this game but it would not be possible for me to undergo multiple playthroughs due to time constraints, so do u guys suggest mods ??
Are the mods game-breaking and if not, when the new update comes will the save files (modded) be compatible with the new update ??
This is why you run multiple concurrent plays - you make saves at critical looking branches and skip through repeated scenes in each branch. This may sound like "duh" to some here, but if you're new to this (and not just a new user name on an old-time player), you may not already know. If you aren't, well, it's a reminder. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no bang all mod but mostly can freely fuck any1 until 12th ch.

Exanderful

Apr 22, 2019
Has anyone had any problems with installing "video enhancements mod"? Did everything in "installation/readme" but game instantly crashes. I think problem in the very begining of installation when im running .bat file, its says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and if i try to continue after this error its also after each "unpacking" says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will apreciate any help :(

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14meredith136.jpg

Dev Update #165

Okay, have to make this a quick update since I will be heading out the door soon.

So, this week was a writing week along with a bunch of boring admin stuff that I will not bother you with, but had to be done. I did a few pick up shots and what not but that was not my focus.

Next week writing is really my focus I want to get it all done or at least close to it so that part can get reviewed then I can finish up the last remaining scenes. I may also do a couple shots with that remodeled vic for fun :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, Alzheimer's disease must be kicking in for me. I can't recall anything about remodeling Vic. What's that all about?
On the previous Patreon update Philly showcased a remodeled Victoria mesh, a bit more natural and proportionate, with a lighter makeup too. Apparently it’s only for outside renders, for his own enjoyment, it’s not intended for replacing her current ingame appearance.

PS. Talked about this a couple of pages back. The new model I think is more like her Victoria prototype from DA, with a more discreet makeup.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2582248

Dev Update #165

Okay, have to make this a quick update since I will be heading out the door soon.

So, this week was a writing week along with a bunch of boring admin stuff that I will not bother you with, but had to be done. I did a few pick up shots and what not but that was not my focus.

Next week writing is really my focus I want to get it all done or at least close to it so that part can get reviewed then I can finish up the last remaining scenes. I may also do a couple shots with that remodeled vic for fun :p

Philly
Hey, you pile of junk Redmoon, take your fucking claws away from my Victoria! If you hurt her, I'll hunt you until the end of the world and I'll destroy you!:mad::mad:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Been wondering about the final battle. Either Victoria or Gloria are probably the only ones capable of taking on Red Moon. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.
The Redmoon is not fully android, he is half-human and half-machine, so, he can be dealt by other means too. The MC's nanoceramic rounds almost killed him, so, this could also be a way to take him down.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2582248

Dev Update #165

Philly
Now, this is a crossover :D
1682804386031.png

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
sry, i first thought like, huh? everythings working. but the game got an update, so loneranger killed the now obsolete torrent and created a new one:
This torrent is dead now as well :(

By the way, some of download links in the header are just dead as well (DROPMEFILES and TRANSFER); File is too large for MEGA, and ANONFILES/GOFILE/UPLOADHAVEN will require to wait for, like, 24 hours to download (11.2 GB, 100 KB/s), assuming nothing will happen and the download won't fail. Maybe someone could try upload this to PIXELDRAIN or something... Strange to see this amount of dead links in a still alive thread.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This torrent is dead now as well :(

By the way, some of download links in the header are just dead as well (DROPMEFILES and TRANSFER); File is too large for MEGA, and ANONFILES/GOFILE/UPLOADHAVEN will require to wait for, like, 24 hours to download (11.2 GB, 100 KB/s), assuming nothing will happen and the download won't fail. Maybe someone could try upload this to PIXELDRAIN or something... Strange to see this amount of dead links in a still alive thread.
dude, we got a searchbar. search for the game there to find the newest version...

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hey, you pile of junk Redmoon, take your fucking claws away from my Victoria! If you hurt her, I'll hunt you until the end of the world and I'll destroy you!:mad::mad:
I coudn't have said it better. I'm just hoping that is just a promo shot, and not part of the plot, or things will surely get grim. Fck, who am I trying to lie... Things will get grim. I just only hope we can walk out alive with Vic and the others...

Been wondering about the final battle. Either Victoria or Gloria are probably the only ones capable of taking on Red Moon. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.
Victoria is nowhere close to being able to handle a Red Moon. She lost against you, an experienced but still full human Ghost, and: there is a scene on ch12 where she and Sonja are changing clothes after she defected, and Vic asks you who will win on a fight between her and Sonja. You can either choose to lie (It will be an even fight), or tell the truth (Sonja will win).

He goes to explain the answer afterwards, and the same applies to the Red Moon.

Don't get me wrong, Victoria is my love and heart, I'd go anywhere for her, hell, I'm even learning DAZ just due to her, but being realistic, Red Moons are leages above her, (and even above yourself, the MC, for that matter). We will have to win a battle with him eventually, but we will probably do it together and with wits and tactics, never on open combat.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I coudn't have said it better. I'm just hoping that is just a promo shot, and not part of the plot, or things will surely get grim. Fck, who am I trying to lie... Things will get grim. I just only hope we can walk out alive with Vic and the others...

Victoria is nowhere close to being able to handle a Red Moon. She lost against you, an experienced but still full human Ghost, and: there is a scene on ch12 where she and Sonja are changing clothes after she defected, and Vic asks you who will win on a fight between her and Sonja. You can either choose to lie (It will be an even fight), or tell the truth (Sonja will win).

He goes to explain the answer afterwards, and the same applies to the Red Moon.

Don't get me wrong, Victoria is my love and heart, I'd go anywhere for her, hell, I'm even learning DAZ just due to her, but being realistic, Red Moons are leages above her, (and even above yourself, the MC, for that matter). We will have to win a battle with him eventually, but we will probably do it together and with wits and tactics, never on open combat.
In that little tussle in her apartment I suspect Victoria LET Our Hero win. I do hope OH fights the final battle - that might let whatever LI you've picked survive.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Hi. Who is the girl in baynard operations ward that having sexual treatment?

I've been following the wt and it says it is an ntr and she is mc love interest

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14chem7.jpg

Dev Update #166
Doing the dev update earlier today. It is finally really nice out, so I need to enjoy it :p
As I stated last week, this week was focused on the story and putting things together. Still a little bit to go but I would say 80% of it is done and I will wrap up that stuff early this week. I am really happy with how it is shaping up, so many things coming together and it feels really exciting. Really, really happy with it.

Next week, renders and such will be big on the menu again, and some fun action orientated animations. Also I think for the customs this month I will have some fun and play with that alternate Victoria, so expect a poll for that later this week!

Philly

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes