p22

Jun 21, 2017
Just fuck her when possible and then go and knock on her door like a good boy. You're hers now.
If for some reason, you do not have knock option at all at this point (just steak through or break in on doors), you know you are not on spellbound path.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I was surfing a well-known website trying to find an anime whose name I'd forgotten when I came across these two banners.
They rang a bell, I wonder why:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ads read "create your girl and be her teacher", but I'm pretty sure "maestro" was a bad translation of the English word "master."

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
When will we get to XXX Gloria ?
I'm ready for some action with Gloria also, but don't expect sex with her anytime soon. That's at least 4 chapters away it seems. And I'm fine with that. I prefer to see the relationship with her grow and build up to that scene, not rushed. Hopefully we start to see some real progress on that front in Chapter 7, and some kind of light teasing with her would be very welcome as well. Don't worry though, something with her will happen. Philly said so himself in his , it's just going to take time.

Any additional Gloria-related questions should be addressed to our resident Gloria Super Fan, TheFinder :illuminati:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I'm ready for some action with Gloria also, but don't expect sex with her anytime soon. That's at least 4 chapters away it seems. And I'm fine with that. I prefer to see the relationship with her grow and build up to that scene, not rushed. Hopefully we start to see some real progress on that front in Chapter 7, and some kind of light teasing with her would be very welcome as well. Don't worry though, something with her will happen. Philly said so himself in his , it's just going to take time.

Any additional Gloria-related questions should be addressed to our resident Gloria Super Fan, TheFinder :illuminati:
Yeah...all true and like you said it makes sense considering the events so far.
Oh and I'm fine with that too.
Really.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I was looking for something to do, so... :p
CoBDUGP2.jpg

Victoria, that ice cold
Gloria Chandra, them white gold
Sasha that bolter girl
Broken Dreamers straight masterpiece
Stylin', willin', livin' it up in the city
Got Stella and a gas mask
Gotta kiss Katie, she's so pretty

They're too hot (hot damn)
Called an aug and a moon, man
Make an old merc wanna retire man
Sonja and Shanlon know who I am

Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)
Cause us Ghost punks gon' give it to you
Next update and we in the spot
Don't believe us just watch
Don't believe us just watch...

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

Well, as long as there is Victoria and Shanlon, I can survive this.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I was looking for something to do, so... :p
Victoria, that ice cold
Gloria Chandra, them white gold
Sasha that bolter girl
Broken Dreamers straight masterpiece
Stylin', willin', livin' it up in the city
Got Stella and a gas mask
Gotta kiss Katie, she's so pretty

Called an aug and a moon, man
Make an old merc wanna retire man
Sonja and Shanlon know who I am

Next update and we in the spot
Don't believe us just watch
Don't believe us just watch...
It doesn't look like Gloria enjoyed that performance.

ch1gloria1.jpg
edit: fixed image

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

agreed. it takes us 6 chapters to xxx Katie.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Remember the discussion about the characters' age we had a few days ago?
Well, Philly actually answered the question in his Q&A video (min. 39 onwards) sharing his intention when he designed them:

- Katie is about 24.
- Victoria is 28-29.
- Ellen about 32.
- Henry is 50-something.
- Gloria is 18.
- Sonia is about 33-34 (and he says "she's about your age", so that's approximately the MC's age too; I thought he'd be a bit older).

He doesn't mention Chandra (who's 18 as stated in the game) or Shanlon though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Remember the discussion about the characters' age we had a few days ago?
Well, Philly actually answered the question in his Q&A video (min. 39 onwards) sharing his intention when he designed them:

- Katie is about 24.
- Victoria is 28-29.
- Ellen about 32.
- Henry is 50-something.
- Gloria is 18.
- Sonia is about 33-34 (and he says "she's about your age", so that's approximately the MC's age too; I thought he'd be a bit older).

He doesn't mention Chandra (who's 18 as stated in the game) or Shanlon though.
Surprised that Victoria is younger than Ellen plus with how young both Jake and Sonja are, always thought both were on their forties.

Guess that means Meredith is likely older than everyone other than Henry.

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes