MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
New preview image just posted in .

Screenshot_2020-05-11 Preview.png
ch7japan2.jpg
Edit:
Thanks for sharing that link, vmaks (y) You should really tell everyone what it is so maybe they'll be more inclined to watch it. For everyone that doesn't know, it's the Q&A session Philly did on Saturday. Leave vmaks a like for kindly sharing it with us.

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
New preview image just posted in .

View attachment 653510
View attachment 653502
Edit:

Thanks for sharing that link, vmaks (y) You should really tell everyone what it is so maybe they'll be more inclined to watch it. For everyone that doesn't know, it's the Q&A session Philly did on Saturday. Leave vmaks a like for kindly sharing it with us.
I'm just not English, and what they say in the video is just incomprehensible to me, so I threw a link to please others, maybe someone will write to me what is being said?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm just not English, and what they say in the video is just incomprehensible to me, so I threw a link to please others, maybe someone will write to me what is being said?
I doubt anybody will be translate a 3hr video for you. Have you tried the "Subtitle" feature of Youtube? It works pretty well!

Open the video link in Youtube, click on "Settings", and change "Subtitles/CC" to "Auto Translate" --> any language you're familiar with. Then play the video and click on the "CC" next to settings.

Although I've no issues understanding English, I tried German subtitles and they're are very much "on point".

Reactions: ant007 and vmaks

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
In connection with the Henry`s scene, I wonder if MC and Gloria's dreams are reserved for their traumas or if they look at the traumas of other team members.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
I really hope that with Victoria's spellbound path, the mc is still entralled by her. Imo there are few games where you have a femme fatal seducing the mc into betraying his friends or working with the enemy. I did play some games that had a character like vic but 9/10 the mc suddenly breaks free from control or she does a complete turn and free's the mc or something. The way i'm playing vic right now, there is no hint that she plans to betray merideth or has some hidden feelings for the mc so it would really suck if the dialoge is like, nah brah you only get the choice to break free from this bitch :), i hope there's like a Dragon ending with her or something like that. How do you guys play Vic's route?
what choice did u make to be in her "spell"? bcause in my path i think she like me. when i go to her appartment i didnt take the door but i did take the window and after a fight it "seem" to me she like the mc .but maybe i like her too much and i'm still in her hands lol

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
what choice did u make to be in her "spell"? bcause in my path i think she like me. when i go to her appartment i didnt take the door but i did take the window and after a fight it "seem" to me she like the mc .but maybe i like her too much and i'm still in her hands lol
Just fuck her when possible and then go and knock on her door like a good boy. You're hers now.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes