Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
clink clong! Ding Dong!

Bees and the birds go fly down south
Many you see come cuddle up top!

Show that you nest and be it that good
No babe may leave so soft dong hue!

Build up your life where dongs rise up
Make the connection all babes will rile up!

Be the dream of so many babes come to nest in your thorbb :)!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #44
Sorry for the delay on the update. The stream kind of took up most of the night last night. Three hours, but it was a load of fun and by the reception it sounds like we will have to do that again. I am currently uploading it to youtube and will make another post for it. It took far longer than I expected to process the video for youtube and had a ton of issues with it so I had to nix the video, luckily the audio is fine and honestly the video was just a repeating loop non-stop so not much of a loss there, I just replaced it with a placeholder for youtube.
I think a big take away for many is on the stream I did state one pretty important thing. From this point on I am now officially full time on the game development. How that will play out I have no idea. It's scary and exciting all at the same time! Again, thank you guys for helping me hit the point where this is possible.
Now for an update on the game.
450 renders done through post. That number will start increases quicker and quicker now that I am done with a whole series of animations. Speaking of, there are now 28 animations complete. To go along with that I have been steadily writing as well knocking out a few more scenes.
Again, when the stream is uploaded and processed on youtube I will supply that link for you guys.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Philly is full time on the game development now? With the quality we've already been getting from part time Philly not sure I can even conceive of what going full Philly will look like. Wasn't sure it was possible to be looking forward to future updates even more.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
CoBD is by far the best AVN at this time imo, the Quality and the Story is insane and now that he is doing this Full time... my god
That's why I chose to support him on Patreon and when this whole Covid shit is over I will continue, he fucking deserves it (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #44
Sorry for the delay on the update. The stream kind of took up most of the night last night. Three hours, but it was a load of fun and by the reception it sounds like we will have to do that again. I am currently uploading it to youtube and will make another post for it. It took far longer than I expected to process the video for youtube and had a ton of issues with it so I had to nix the video, luckily the audio is fine and honestly the video was just a repeating loop non-stop so not much of a loss there, I just replaced it with a placeholder for youtube.
I think a big take away for many is on the stream I did state one pretty important thing. From this point on I am now officially full time on the game development. How that will play out I have no idea. It's scary and exciting all at the same time! Again, thank you guys for helping me hit the point where this is possible.
Now for an update on the game.
450 renders done through post. That number will start increases quicker and quicker now that I am done with a whole series of animations. Speaking of, there are now 28 animations complete. To go along with that I have been steadily writing as well knocking out a few more scenes.
Again, when the stream is uploaded and processed on youtube I will supply that link for you guys.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly
Good luck for him in this new endeavour (full time game developer). :cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This guy decided to quit his day job and become a full-time game dev although he never set a goal in Patreon promising so.
That stands in sharp contrast with some other people who lie, never keep their promises, and rip off their supporters. You all have an idea who we might be talking about.

Congratz to PhillyGames and I won't wish you good luck because you won't need it. With health and inspiration to keep on doing what you do everything will be fine.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
This guy decided to quit his day job and become a full-time game dev although he never set a goal in Patreon promising so.
That stands in sharp contrast with some other people who lie, never keep their promises, and rip off their supporters. You all have an idea who we might be talking about.

Congratz to PhillyGames and I won't wish you luck because you won't need it. With health and inspiration to keep on doing what you do everything will be fine.
Well said brother (y)

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes