Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I don't recall seeing a set number of chapters given, someone may correct me if I misremember though. I believe Depraved Awakening had 12 chapters. Let's just hold out hope that Philly has decided he wants at least 50% more chapters than his last game and we're only like a third of the way through here.
At least 10 for sure. I've seen Philly mention around 12 (like DA) being the plan, but it wasn't set in stone at the time.
There seems to be a lot of story still left to go. So I'm thinking more on the 12+ side. I mean we haven't yet;
- Bent Meridith over a table
- Taught Gloria how to be intimate without mind-blasting peops
- Reunited Sonja with what she has been missing
- Given Abby her happy day
- Had some threesomes

Oh yeah, and there's a lot of plot stuff to be resolved too :whistle:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
There seems to be a lot of story still left to go. So I'm thinking more on the 12+ side. I mean we haven't yet;
- Bent Meridith over a table
- Taught Gloria how to be intimate without mind-blasting peops
- Reunited Sonja with what she has been missing
- Given Abby her happy day
- Had some threesomes

Oh yeah, and there's a lot of plot stuff to be resolved too :whistle:
He once said 12-14, but later said "thinking around 12, but things can change". So I guess 14 could still be a possibility, it would be great. Anyway...

All of those are must have's, especially the Gloria and the threesome ones, fuck yeah! But...
-Bent Meredith over a table
Not at the same time though.  We don't support that kind of thing in this thread.

I don't recall anyone else in this thread wanting that. Meredith deserves a solid hate-fuck. But it would be prime if it were to happen with Chandra's approval and her watching... while enjoying herself. Fucking aces!

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I'm waiting for the full game. Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait
With such a fine username like that I'd think you'd be making better choices. Game has a lot of content already and is one of the best things on here. Recommend giving it a go. But if not per Mac's Marvelous Math a page back there's at least another year even if we only get a handful more updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm waiting for the full game. Can anyone tell me how long i have to wait
With such a fine username like that I'd think you'd be making better choices. Game has a lot of content already and is one of the best things on here. Recommend giving it a go. But if not per Mac's Marvelous Math a page back there's at least another year even if we only get a handful more updates.
Let's take a look at the release dates and number of days between each update.
  • Chapter 1 - Feb 15
    • 63d
  • Chapter 2 - April 19
    • 60d
  • Chapter 3 - June 18
    • 95d
  • Chapter 4 - Sept 21
    • 82d
  • Chapter 5 - Dec 12
    • 100d
  • Chapter 6 - Mar 21
Average of 80 days between each, but I'd say it's probably better to go by the last three, which is an average of 92 days. Don't expect a release before mid-June, late June-early July is most likely. If that's wrong and it comes out sooner... Great! If it comes out later no big deal considering the quality and amount of content we get (and it's "free" here).

note: Forgive me if my figures are wrong, I searched and totalled this up rather quickly.
As Stark9999999 says Macs post is detailed enough and makes sense although I feel as though Canto should also put in a good word here he's got his ay with words :p

Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one that hasn't had sex and fully engaged in this story? Like I'm genuinely trying to figure out how to get this girl out of this shitty situation shes in.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Am I the only one that hasn't had sex and fully engaged in this story? Like I'm genuinely trying to figure out how to get this girl out of this shitty situation shes in.
If you mean Gloria she doesn't have any sex scene yet.
But if you mean also everyone else then you are a lot more "stronger" than i. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It hasn't given me the option to fuck my girl of choice but there are also issue regarding that.

I wouldn't want any stains to ruin Stella's polish and there is always the danger of her "discharging" which could be dangerous.

I'm thinking i'll stick to polishing her and hugs.

After I get her back from that bitch.

Apr 11, 2020
It hasn't given me the option to fuck my girl of choice but there are also issue regarding that.

I wouldn't want any stains to ruin Stella's polish and there is always the danger of her "discharging" which could be dangerous.

I'm thinking i'll stick to polishing her and hugs.

After I get her back from that bitch.
Wow! :PogChamp:

I'm not here to cockblock you, but dude! you need to be careful where you put that schlong of yours :HideThePain: You wouldn't wanna catch an infection now, would ya? :WeSmart:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow! :PogChamp:

I'm not here to cockblock you, but dude! you need to be careful where you put that schlong of yours :HideThePain: You wouldn't wanna catch an infection now, would ya? :WeSmart:
That would be great advice except for 1 minor detail....

I don't have a schlong.

I have no dangly bits at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Real Kreten

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You are missing out I know everyone will always talk about the likes of Vic or Katie but there is a really good scene with Chandra that's well worth checking out.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Of course not!
Victoria must be in her late twenties. She's not much older than Ellen or Katie, if she is at all.

The only MILFs in this game are Meredith (literally) and Shanlon. The owner of the cyborg whorehouse (her name slipped my memory :( ) is a Gilf.
Shanlon isn't that much older than MC, Ellen, Victoria if at all. I don't recall her being a mom unless I'm mistaken.

Betty is her name, and she could certainly get it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes