RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really enjoyed this one! Good cast of characters, a very engaging story, nice music and visual design, interesting gameplay choices, sexy sex scenes, and the sci-fi setting is a fun change of pace.

I was particularly impressed by the world building and the animations. I've never been a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre, but this game seems to focus on the elements I find most appealing. It does a great job of establishing the nature and relevant history of the setting without bogging the narrative down in exposition (or endless codex entries). That's practically a lost art these days, so it's great to see it here.

The animations are much more dynamic and detailed than I am used to. It certainly makes for good sex scenes, but it also really works well for character establishing shots, and even a few location shots. Very impressive.

I now eagerly await future updates. I'm not sure if you follow this forum much, but great work, Philly_Games!

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Do you think this game is better or worse than Depraved Awakening so far?

I feel like the pacing here is a bit slower (but that leads to more fleshed out characters)
this game is amazing and i love it even that im not a fan of si fi however depraved awakening is better , it has dragon.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I hope that in the next update we will take the four-wheeled beauty beast of our on the road again.
So far we have had 2 scenes on the road with her. (I don't count off-screen rides.) In both cases, these are nice passages with a sequence of frames and animations, accompanied by stylish music. On the way to the mission, pick up Gloria, StrangeZero - Burning Star. I don't know the name of the song while watching Victoria go to her house.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, we have a Fan-Art Thread and it's such a shame that it's almost deserted compared to other games' fan-art threads. It's even linked in the OP but it doesn't seem to attract much attention.
If you happen to be interested, please go there and give the few artists there some love. Maybe this way other great fan-artists that we all know in this forum will be encouraged to contribute.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
People, we have a Fan-Art Thread and it's such a shame that it's almost deserted compared to other games' fan-art threads. It's even linked in the OP but it doesn't seem to attract much attention.
If you happen to be interested, please go there and give the few artists there some love. Maybe this way other great fan-artists that we all know in this forum will be encouraged to contribute.
Some pretty good fan art starting to show up in the discord as long as you support the game (paywall side). That hadn't been the case before since some guys didnt want to try to replicate his art.

Reactions: Aristos

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well as long as stick figure drawings are okay. ;)

khorneflakez

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know where some of the music for this game came from? Especially the jazz track (the elctronic beats with the jazz horn one). They are superb.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes