chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I played like 20-30 games so far and this one beats them all and i'm only like halfway,story line,music,players and choices,some games you choose one thing but story keeps it's course,like if you don't want screw them story keeps going and they end up screwing,here you choose no and it's a no,even thou farther ahead they keep going but they give you choice to say no.From 1 to 10 I give it a 9 because I'm only like half the game but keep it same and I'll give it a 10. A must play

Reactions: MadMac-88

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #46
Hey guys, again things are going well on the dev side of things. I have been able to adjust my workflow a bit especially when it comes to writing. As you know I have always stated that was my weak point so I took measures to address that. Over the last few weeks have started taking a few hours each day when I wake up to focus on that and that alone. For me this is a huge relief on the stress factor it use to cause me, with the added bonus of it being higher quality in my opinion.
As for progress we are sitting at 625 renders along with multiple custom environments and 36 animations, though one of those I feel I need to redo after looking at it since it was done awhile back. Then as stated above, multiple scenes have been written out and in the bag this week. A couple of which are very large.
Still a fair bit to go, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.
Today and tomorrow I will be taking it a bit easier and working on the monthly custom renders as well as a few other fun ones. By the way the winner was Abby as a Succubi, so expect that set most likely on Monday. I will also post a lewd in game preview soon as well.
Now for admin type stuff. If you follow other creators chances are you have heard of a new sales tax that patreon was forced to implement. This is something they were forced to do, so it is not on them. It mainly effects US residents, but some other countries are included. If you are already paying VAT nothing will change. Details can be found . There are adjustments we could make as creators to lower these rates determined by pledge level and I have made those adjustments, so hopefully that helps.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ellen had a wardrobe malfunction. Poor thing :cry:

It's been 9 weeks today since the latest update. Apparently this one is coming along a bit more slowly than others but I guess it should be around by late June.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ellen had a wardrobe malfunction. Poor thing :cry:

It's been 9 weeks today since the latest update. Apparently this one is coming along a bit more slowly than others but I guess it should be around by late June.
Releases are out every 3 months give or take so it was always expected to come out late june or early july.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Releases are out every 3 months give or take so it was always expected to come out late june or early july.
Yep, that's what I meant. It should be out by late June despite it "apparently" coming along a bit more slowly, with Philly saying that there's still a fair bit to go. He's over 600 renders already, which is approximately the usual number in every update. Not to mention the new improved animations :love:.
This one will be big!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully we get some more of Abby in the game soon. She's hot.
What a game didn't sleep in 2 days(well I did but few hours)1st time went for bang them all,2nd time just stayed with Doctor,when new update come's gonna play game 2x again.!st game I saw that saying NO really is saying NO,a lot games you try to avoid some relationships but games ignores it.Also I noticed that this game has new faces in most I played seems like the one's making the game just trade characters between them and places(maybe too lazy to make new one's)

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes