Englen

Mar 17, 2019
for future reference use this button 1590511974099.png on discord and copy the image from there instead of copying the low quality preview version.

the difference in quality is pretty noticable most times, tho not very much on this prevew.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT*

Here is a better representation of the quality difference between original and preview

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Happy to see Abby get some extra love. Definitely could do with a few more scenes of her in the game. Preferably involving Chandra as well.
No more Chandra, please. She's annoying and a pain in the ass to translate :KEK::KEK:
Although if we can keep her quiet the way MC knows, that's OK with me. One of my favourite animations in the game is the one when she's lying naked in the floor at MC's apartment

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
No more Chandra, please. She's annoying and a pain in the ass to translate :KEK::KEK:
Although if we can keep her quiet the way MC knows, that's OK with me. One of my favourite animations in the game is the one when she's lying naked in the floor at MC's apartment
My favorite scene with Chandy is a visit of cinderella delara. Whether her expression as "as a scifi" entering a tunnel, music in a den, but above all her new dimension of personality. Hooray rubber ducky.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey moskyx, how did you translate the "prime blabla" catchphrase she always says?

We need that 3-some, you need to understand. She can keep her mouth shut while the MC calls the shots.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hey moskyx, how did you translate the "prime blabla" catchphrase she always says?

We need that 3-some, you need to understand. She can keep her mouth shut while the MC calls the shots.
I mostly go for prime=top. I'd need to do a complete revision as I'm finding more suitable expressions than the ones I chose at first. Fucking aces is the most controversial, I still can't find a good and catching equivalent. So suggestions are welcome

Reactions: Aristos

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I'm quite fond of Chandra's talk myself. Her snark and attitude are part of what makes her so great... That prime body is also part of said greatness. She's no doubt the best dirty talker in the game, and a pretty close second to Victoria as the best fuck. Much more Chandra and her mouth, please! And SHITKICKING BITCH FUCK! We NEED a threesome with Chandra & Abby! That would be fucking aces!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm quite fond of Chandra's talk myself. Her snark and attitude are part of what makes her so great... That prime body is also part of said greatness. She's no doubt the best dirty talker in the game, and a pretty close second to Victoria as the best fuck. Much more Chandra and her mouth, please! And SHITKICKING BITCH FUCK! We NEED a threesome with Chandra & Abby! That would be fucking aces!
I am all in with Chandra and won't touch the fuck doll that is Victoria. I guess I'm in the minority with that opinion? I like everything about Chandra, if possible she may be the only one my MC actually fucked. So definitely a lot of her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better get ready then. Doubt she will disapear anytime soon, plus any scene with Abby is bound to also have her.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am all in with Chandra and won't touch the fuck doll that is Victoria. I guess I'm in the minority with that opinion? I like everything about Chandra, if possible she may be the only one my MC actually fucked. So definitely a lot of her.
Well buddy we on the same boat,I don't like Victoria either,doing a walk through with Chandra only,even thou on all the Walk through's I played I ignored Victoria,don't trust her,don't like who she work either and when new patch comes probably ain't gonna like her either LOL

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well buddy we on the same boat,I don't like Victoria either,doing a walk through with Chandra only,even thou on all the Walk through's I played I ignored Victoria,don't trust her,don't like who she work either and when new patch comes probably ain't gonna like her either LOL
Right? Victoria works for the enemy, was created/taught/whatever to be the ultimate sex "bot", and seems willing to do almost anything to achieve her employer's goals. Chandra is a rebellious shit who doesn't care what her mother thinks but does care about her friends. She's a hot mynx and I am happy to screw her whenever she wants it.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes