Talmadge

May 7, 2018
would not want to ruin a good story with a lack of imagination and dyslectic coding :p
As someone who has dealt with dyslexia all my life, I can attest that there are many, many, many games on here that the dev/writing teams suffer from it as well. Either that, or they just used Google Translate to translate from their native tongue to English. And that works about the same as dyslexia. LoL.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM and cxx
Nov 17, 2018
so ch 14 should be the end right or we have epilogue right after it. Also does he have any plans on making another game ? Philly makes the best AVNs out there imo and I would love to play more of his stuff

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oficially it is the last chapter but we are hoping for epilogues to give the story a nice ending, because the cast is way too big.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so ch 14 should be the end right or we have epilogue right after it. Also does he have any plans on making another game ?
yes ch 14 should be final and then epilogue or 2. if philly makes more games will be told later.

Excuse me, does anyone has the android version updated to chapter 13?
yes and it is in op under modded android. it helps looking thru whole op.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
ch14outside1.jpg

I hope you guys had a good Easter, and glad you enjoyed those shots, that was a lot of fun :p

Now, I will keep this short since I have some house work I need to do in a few minutes. So, with this week we have pushed up to around 330 renders, and also added a few more animations as well. I have also been starting to knock out the script as well. That will be more of a focus this upcoming week.

Now time to get my hands dirty :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
yes ch 14 should be final and then epilogue or 2. if philly makes more games will be told later.

yes and it is in op under modded android. it helps looking thru whole op.
It helps looking it says chapter 11 in the modded android link.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch11V1.13.1+scrappy's multimod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
My dude, the link says ch11v1.13.1 It's the updated version or which version is? Thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
My dude, the link says ch11v1.13.1 It's the updated version or which version is? Thanks in advance.
My dude, it literally takes less effort to go to the mod download to see the version in the filename (1 click on the link, then a 2nd click to continue to Mega), versus typing out the question! :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Idk man, it says ch11v1.13.1 so il kinda confused
My dude, it literally takes less effort to go to the mod download to see the version in the filename (1 click on the link, then a 2nd click to continue to Mega), versus typing out the question! :FacePalm:
Ok, I'll give it a try, don't bully or i won't fap for a weeko_O

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14startinside5.jpg

Peek a boo!

Okay, good week, stuff done on all fronts. Since this is a bit of a shorter update I am actually almost done with the renders. A couple more weeks maybe...
Right now we are approaching the 400 mark on renders. No animations this week though, but some writing has been done. I also to keep my sanity from doing all these action sequences needed to do some semi lewd stuff.

So, this here is my version of Vic if she was not genetically altered. I was going to keep it close to the vest but I really liked it a lot, so I had to share. Different breasts, texture, nipples, arms are thicker, shoulders wider, chest thinner. A lot of modifications. I have it saved out but more for individual customs and what not. This is not for in game. Just a fun little project for sanity sake.

2023-april-fun-build.jpg
edit: Also just noticed that pic of vic was only a small version. I attached the full version below.

Philly

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 2565510

Peek a boo!

Okay, good week, stuff done on all fronts. Since this is a bit of a shorter update I am actually almost done with the renders. A couple more weeks maybe...
Right now we are approaching the 400 mark on renders. No animations this week though, but some writing has been done. I also to keep my sanity from doing all these action sequences needed to do some semi lewd stuff.

So, this here is my version of Vic if she was not genetically altered. I was going to keep it close to the vest but I really liked it a lot, so I had to share. Different breasts, texture, nipples, arms are thicker, shoulders wider, chest thinner. A lot of modifications. I have it saved out but more for individual customs and what not. This is not for in game. Just a fun little project for sanity sake.

View attachment 2565512
edit: Also just noticed that pic of vic was only a small version. I attached the full version below.

Philly
God, I’m in love with this woman.

This version reminds me somehow at a random NPC character who appears inside an elevator during the final sequences of Depraved Awakening (Phillys previous game)

Reactions: AlienEDM

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
God, I’m in love with this woman.

This version reminds me somehow at a random NPC character who appears inside an elevator during the final sequences of Depraved Awakening (Phillys previous game)
That's because the DA elevator girl was an early prototype of COBD Vic. Philly literally told us so back then.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 2565512

Philly
Well, I like this version of Victoria. She seens a little younger than the regular Victoria. Her body is more like a real girl and her breasts are more natural too. I think Philly could use this version of Victoria in the game, placing her as a flashback young version or a clone of Victoria. I mean, as a genetic manage corporation, Baynard could easily make clones of anyone, including Victoria, don't they?:D(y) So, What if...

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes