cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4th nice but others meh. would been better if they'd been in rabbit dress (revealing top and panties and then rabbit's gloves and boots).

Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, looks like Philly is trying to make cheers to Hugh Hefner?:LOL::LOL: The good bunny suit, never get old. I just ask with myself why he choosed Sasha to be one of the bunnies? She has nothing of bunny personality in her. :LOL::LOL:
It's rather fitting when you think about it. Wondering why Sasha was included has been the second half of this game in a nutshell. :(

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
It's rather fitting when you think about it. Wondering why Sasha was included has been the second half of this game in a nutshell. :(
Might be off topic, and I'm sure the mods will delete it if it is, but what do you think about the game how to fix the future compared to this one?

Can you see it kind of being a natural successor to this? The games I think have a similar vibe (cyberpunk/dystopian/corporate).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might be off topic, and I'm sure the mods will delete it if it is, but what do you think about the game how to fix the future compared to this one?

Can you see it kind of being a natural successor to this? The games I think have a similar vibe (cyberpunk/dystopian/corporate).
won't have anything to do with this.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Red moon has a lot of armor but low magical resist, so physical damage (explosion) does nothing for him, while magical damage (gloria's power) is super effective.
should have bought a black king bar

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes