cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Red moon has a lot of armor but low magical resist, so physical damage (explosion) does nothing for him, while magical damage (gloria's power) is super effective.
should have bought a black king bar
well since ms firecracker can destroy whole streetblock not much can withstand it. also gloria isn't magikal, she's pyrokinetic.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

django009

Jun 29, 2017
*** UPDATED POST 2023-MAR-01***

Nueva traducción actualizada - v1.13.1

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
New translation update - v1.13.1

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu
funciona con el mod.?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Also help me remember. When i played chapter 10 when it was new i could swear i was able to read the info the journalist gave me yet now we are in 13 and i am replaying it i am well past where i ended last time and still have not been able to watch the info getting told to do so in plenty if interactions. Am i missing someting or am i just going crazy?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Also help me remember. When i played chapter 10 when it was new i could swear i was able to read the info the journalist gave me yet now we are in 13 and i am replaying it i am well past where i ended last time and still have not been able to watch the info getting told to do so in plenty if interactions. Am i missing someting or am i just going crazy?
You never did that, our MC was too busy roaming around and fucking girls to take a look at that info.

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessNights

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hey!

Just found this game thanks to a Steam recommendation. I cannot believe I'm so late to the party. Incredible piece of work. Big kudos to the developer!

I've only played the 7 first chapters so far (as thats what is available on steam as "book 1"). Anyone has any idea of the timetable to deploy ch14?, (which should be the starting step to deploy "book 2" to steam)

Thanks!

Edited. Victoria is a true dream. There are so many things that went right with her... Love her

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
.... really? thats where it stops ? what a cockblock xd it was just getting interesting again after a quiet period

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i can easilly go for 13 more chapters if its of this quality. just a shame i have to choose between all the lovely girls xd
While the visual quality remains top notch, the story telling in Book 2 leaves quite a lot to be desired. I honestly can't imagine another 13 more chapters of "running around like a headless chicken trying to get to the final boss" plot.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
While the visual quality remains top notch, the story telling in Book 2 leaves quite a lot to be desired. I honestly can't imagine another 13 more chapters of "running around like a headless chicken trying to get to the final boss" plot.
and still not having read the info given to you by reporter xd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then hire philly by paying him same as he gets from supporters monthly.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes