Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

View attachment 2513210
The Easter renders are prepped! Can't wait for you guys to see those next week. I will be posting them Saturday since that is the timeframe that will be easiest for me over Easter weekend.
Now, on the dev side of things I was busy with those renders above as well as some other customs so I was only able to get about 50 renders done for the game but that still puts it at around 250 renders.
Next week I won't be posting the dev update, but not to worry everyone will see the bunny shots :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
We really need scene with Vicky and Shanlon.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
imma think that custom renders.
I don't think so. If that image is from customs, why Meredith and Victoria are both wearing their clothes from the last chapter in the game? I mean, they are wearing the same clothes. Also, the guard down on the floor, back to Victoria, looks the same guard what was with Meredith in the last chapter.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I don't think so. If that image is from customs, why Meredith and Victoria are both wearing their clothes from the last chapter in the game? I mean, they are wearing the same clothes. Also, the guard down on the floor, back to Victoria, looks the same guard what was with Meredith in the last chapter.
I see you have perfect duo in sig. Well done sir!

Reactions: AlienEDM

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I recently started this game and I would like to ask when should I choose (episode) the girl with whom I want to end the story.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I recently started this game and I would like to ask when should I choose (episode) the girl with whom I want to end the story.
If you have enough points for them, that choice would most likely be the ones that occur near the end of Ch12 and start of Ch13. Until then, go one can go all manwhore.

Reactions: Acsuka

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm into Chapter 12 right now. I've seen on here where you chose the one LI in chapter 13. So, my question is. Is Sonja one of the choices? I like her, and want to chose her for the MC's LI in this play-through. Thanks.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm into Chapter 12 right now. I've seen on here where you chose the one LI in chapter 13. So, my question is. Is Sonja one of the choices? I like her, and want to chose her for the MC's LI in this play-through. Thanks.
There's no option to choose her (yet), so just reject the others and pray for that option to be included in next installments

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It is possible that I could choose two girls (Victoria-Katie) and there is no conflict, and so far I have reached the beginning of the concert and I think it is the end. According to them, I have to decide for good later who will be the final girl?Why is there no save point at the end of the episode?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It is possible that I could choose two girls (Victoria-Katie) and there is no conflict, and so far I have reached the beginning of the concert and I think it is the end. According to them, I have to decide for good later who will be the final girl?
You can fool around with both, but you can only have the love confession with one of them. Just before the beginning of the concert did you have a scene with Victoria or with Katie ? The girl you have is the girl you've chosen as the final girl.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You can fool around with both, but you can only have the love confession with one of them. Just before the beginning of the concert did you have a scene with Victoria or with Katie ? The girl you have is the girl you've chosen as the final girl.
I could tell both girls my feelings and they both remained active and I don't understand that either.
Or is this possible because I used the scrappy mod?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I could tell both girls my feelings and they both remained active and I don't understand that either.
Or is this possible because I used the scrappy mod?
Well, this is entirely my own silly theory but let me put it this way - in real life, one can tell multiple girls that they have feelings for them and wants to be with them. But what happens when the girls eventually find out about the other one(s)? Chances are they'll get mad and won't stick around. Now if that could easily happen in real life, what's stopping Philly from doing the same in the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, this is entirely my own silly theory but let me put it this way - in real life, one can tell multiple girls that they have feelings for them and wants to be with them. But what happens when the girls eventually find out about the other one(s)? Chances are they'll get mad and won't stick around. Now if that could easily happen in real life, what's stopping Philly from doing the same in the game?
if you mean mod showing both paths then nothing since it doesn't change anything.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
if you mean mod showing both paths then nothing since it doesn't change anything.
Maybe in the next episode it will be revealed whether the mod changes the plot and there will be a final moment when it is necessary to decide who the final girl will be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe in the next episode it will be revealed whether the mod changes the plot and there will be a final moment when it is necessary to decide who the final girl will be.
doubt it, as i see what chose 1st is "canon" gamestats wise.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes