Oct 3, 2022
I see that a harem isn't a tag so with that how many different single routes will I have to do to get everything? Are there girls that are together or don't mind messing around or aren't LI? How many LI's are there?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I see that a harem isn't a tag so with that how many different single routes will I have to do to get everything? Are there girls that are together or don't mind messing around or aren't LI? How many LI's are there?
There are five LIs :

katie.jpg

Katie
victoria.jpg

Victoria
ellen.jpg

Ellen
gloria.jpg

Gloria
chandra.jpg

Chandra

You'll have a choice to make in EP12 but prior to that point, you can fool around with all of them without consequence. Actually you can even still hang out with side girls after EP12 :HideThePain:. So, it's up to you. You can make different single playthrough for every LI or you can bang all of them in a single playthrough and make a save in EP12 to get the different ending for the last episodes.

Aug 26, 2018
There are five LIs :

katie.jpg

Katie
victoria.jpg

Victoria
ellen.jpg

Ellen
gloria.jpg

Gloria
chandra.jpg

Chandra

You'll have a choice to make in EP12 but prior to that point, you can fool around with all of them without consequence. Actually you can even still hang out with side girls after EP12 :HideThePain:. So, it's up to you. You can make different single playthrough for every LI or you can bang all of them in a single playthrough and make a save in EP12 to get the different ending for the last episodes.
We didn't get the choice for Chandra yet though, did we? Or did I miss it somehow?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC had been into black ops+black sites+down right dumpsterfire jobs
when we catch up to him ... keeping his breath even longer with friends to cheer him on
would obviously be merryer and more lasting, no?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC had been into black ops+black sites+down right dumpsterfire jobs
when we catch up to him ... keeping his breath even longer with friends to cheer him on
would obviously be merryer and more lasting, no?
sure but it'd be now moving from safehouse to other.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There are five LIs :

katie.jpg

Katie
victoria.jpg

Victoria
ellen.jpg

Ellen
gloria.jpg

Gloria
chandra.jpg

Chandra

It looks like Chandra and Abby will be treated as one LI together like Judy and Christina from Depraved Awakening. At least I hope that trend continues.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Abby doesn't have her own viewable affinity stats but she does have them in the background. It seems Chandra and Abby are going to be an LI pairing.:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Those two are like peanut butter and jelly... hard to have one without the other:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 22.35.35.98.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch14saferoom3.jpg

Dev Update #161
It appears you guys really liked those monthly customs a fair bit. Personally I think those turned out to be some of the hottest shots I have done. Really glad you guys appreciated those!
This week, even with doing those customs was still a good week. Sitting well over 200 renders now as well as a couple animations bringing that up to 5 animations. Went a bit nuts mid week to make sure I had time for more Diablo 4 lol!
Next week, along with the normal work I'm going to prep the easter renders that I always love to have fun with. This way I am not rushing it and also because I will be away for easter weekend.
Past that, I think we are good to go and d4 is waiting for me :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2494807

Dev Update #161
It appears you guys really liked those monthly customs a fair bit. Personally I think those turned out to be some of the hottest shots I have done. Really glad you guys appreciated those!
This week, even with doing those customs was still a good week. Sitting well over 200 renders now as well as a couple animations bringing that up to 5 animations. Went a bit nuts mid week to make sure I had time for more Diablo 4 lol!
Next week, along with the normal work I'm going to prep the easter renders that I always love to have fun with. This way I am not rushing it and also because I will be away for easter weekend.
Past that, I think we are good to go and d4 is waiting for me :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Hmmm. Philly added somewhere around 60 statics and 2 animations this week, though apparently the animation he mentioned completing last week didn't wind up counting. That gives him an overall average of approximately 51 statics and 1.3 animations per week since Chapter 13 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We seem to be making fairly typical progress, so the real question is if this will be a fairly typical sized chapter. Still no word from Philly on that, which inclines me to think the new chapter will be business as usual. He's been pretty consistent over the years, so I'm guessing this one will end up with the usual 900-1000 statics and 50-60 animations in 5-6 months.

In the meantime, I can't say I'm thrilled to see the big climax has time for Meredith to prance about in her undies, though I suppose it's hardly a surprise. Hopefully she'll finally get her richly deserved comeuppance next time, regardless of her attire.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, I need a little help... I have the previous version of the game installed already, I've just downloaded the chapter 13 zip, how do I install that ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, I need a little help... I have the previous version of the game installed already, I've just downloaded the chapter 13 zip, how do I install that ?
If you mean the chapter 13 patch, you have to unzip its contents inside the folder called "game" and let it overwrite the previous files as necessary.
The "game" folder has other files called chapter10.rpa, chapter11.rpa, etc. You can't miss it.

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone notice Victoria's Air-kiss to Sonja while riding the train and bursting into a smile??
Such little treats all the while listening to amazing Nina.
GOD I LOVE THIS GAME.

Naczin

Jan 24, 2022
If you mean the chapter 13 patch, you have to unzip its contents inside the folder called "game" and let it overwrite the previous files as necessary.
The "game" folder has other files called chapter10.rpa, chapter11.rpa, etc. You can't miss it.
I had already managed to do that, thanks anyway brother!

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes