Monstercow

Jun 18, 2020
this is a great game. I just recently found out that when I play this game. Some scenes are going black with text/subtitles. It's not frozen. Does someone knw why? Is it because my hardware or is it my version is not correct? thanks,

SUPERIOR 17

Oct 14, 2022
I'm having trouble as an android user , would be very helpful if someone showed me all the controls , the tutorial is pc based

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

ch14redmoon40.jpg

Another good week, after the complex stuff done the previous week, the set of renders this week felt so much different to create. Still complicated since it was a lot of action shots, but nowhere near what those previous ones were like. A lot of explosions coming up, but still making sure I get those ass shots in there :p

So, this week we are now sitting at 146 renders and another quick animation was done so there are three there. For this week, the first thing I will be working on are the monthly customs, and it is looks like the "Hot for Teacher" has won. Those I hope to get to you guys on Tuesday.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I tried downloading the compressed version and was deleted by windows defender, it says "this program is dangerous and executes commands from attacker", false alarm?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 2477900

Another good week, after the complex stuff done the previous week, the set of renders this week felt so much different to create. Still complicated since it was a lot of action shots, but nowhere near what those previous ones were like. A lot of explosions coming up, but still making sure I get those ass shots in there :p

So, this week we are now sitting at 146 renders and another quick animation was done so there are three there. For this week, the first thing I will be working on are the monthly customs, and it is looks like the "Hot for Teacher" has won. Those I hope to get to you guys on Tuesday.

Philly
Damn I love Victoria so much but Gloria is stealing my heart from the goddess of fire :love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2477900

Philly
Hmmm. Philly apparently completed 66 statics and a single animation this week, but he also implies that brings the total animations to 3 when that was the count last week. If we optimistically assume he miscounted and the current total is 4 animations, that would give us an overall rate of ~49 statics and 1.3 animations per week since Chapter 13 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not much more we can say until we learn more about how big the chapter is likely to be. If anything we're even more in the dark thanks to the confusion over the animation totals. :confused:

But we do at least get the lovely picture of Gloria looking badass in her almost-reasonable outfit. Let's hope this isn't just empty posing!

Jul 19, 2021
Gloria is really growing into quite the badass, this scene has me quite curious to see where the conclusion ends off, hopefully with baynard left in flames. :cool: :coffee:

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes