der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1678568617466.png

You will have to enlarge the image above to really get a good look at it, but holy shit. Since day one, I knew I would have to create this scene and was worried for good reason. This was the hardest set of renders I have ever had to do but it all turned out great. As soon as I had the lighting right and it started cooking I breathed a huge sigh of relief. May still play around with the color grading but all in all, I am really happy.

On the development side, we are now sitting around 80 new renders and 3 animations. Also prepped most of everything else for the update. Also I forgot to do the customs poll this week! GAH. I will set that up on Monday.

Now, time for a beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023

View attachment 2459481

You will have to enlarge the image above to really get a good look at it, but holy shit. Since day one, I knew I would have to create this scene and was worried for good reason. This was the hardest set of renders I have ever had to do but it all turned out great. As soon as I had the lighting right and it started cooking I breathed a huge sigh of relief. May still play around with the color grading but all in all, I am really happy.

On the development side, we are now sitting around 80 new renders and 3 animations. Also prepped most of everything else for the update. Also I forgot to do the customs poll this week! GAH. I will set that up on Monday.

Now, time for a beer!

Philly

Thank you for making such an awesome game. I will need to check your other one out in the near future.

Reactions: vmaks

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
tried search function but could not find a solution:
in chapter 10 when they drive into the desert to steal the chip from the mech. as soon as the mech apperas i get blackscreen with the error massage: " Image 'ch10start1' not found." and a similar error for every other screen in that chapter. does anyone have a solution?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2459481

Now, time for a beer!

Philly
Alright, much like Ellen, let's get this show started. In the two weeks since Chapter 13 launched Philly has completed 80 static renders and 3 animations. That an average of 40 statics and 1.5 animations per week, both recently and overall. Here are the newly printed charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's not much more to say at this point because any prediction would require some idea of how big Chapter 14 will be. Chapter 13 was smaller than usual in terms of renders (~750 instead of ~950); Philly mentioned splitting that chapter in two, so it's possible Chapter 14 will be the other half of the original concept and will likewise be a bit small before we get headlong into the finale in Chapter 15. On the other hand, it's also possible Chapter 14 will still be the finale and Philly will add all the extra material into whatever was originally scheduled. That might or might not make 14 and extra big chapter. There's just no suitable baseline for a proper guess until we get some idea what Philly is planning.

For now I can only look at the pretty picture. It's certainly an impressive visual; the numerous lights are well balanced and the crowd don't look like cardboard cutouts. I can see why it took so much effort to render. Sadly, I'm afraid the effort is lost on me because I'd have been perfectly fine with a much less ambitious render and a better paced story leading up to it. :confused:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 2459481

Now, time for a beer!

Philly
That's alright but why is there a guy in a gas mask playing the drums?

I understand MC's plan now. Cause a distraction by releasing mustard gas. Brilliant.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
after further investigation it seems im missing the "chapter10.rpa" data. is there a way to get it without downloading the entire game new?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after further investigation it seems im missing the "chapter10.rpa" data. is there a way to get it without downloading the entire game new?
i'd say you might miss more than that so re-dling could be best option.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I started this game today. How lust 1 is equal to have sex with someone? I mean with Ellen. I´m not trying to be disrecpectful about the game, it looks interesting but what´s the point in having a point system if lust 1 is equal to have sex?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I started this game today. How lust 1 is equal to have sex with someone? I mean with Ellen. I´m not trying to be disrecpectful about the game, it looks interesting but what´s the point in having a point system if lust 1 is equal to have sex?
It doesn’t. Lust points unlock différents sexual options during sex scènes ( anal, fingering, slap... ). It has nothing to do with the number of sex scene you can have.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Lust is used to unlock kinkier acts in some scenes. Unless you are really interested in anal sex, I'd say don't focus on stats that much, your choices will eventually lead you to sex with the characters you're interested in. Take into account that Ellen and the MC have been fuckbuddies for a while when the game starts, getting other characters will require some more effort.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
It doesn’t. Lust points unlock différents sexual options during sex scènes ( anal, fingering, slap... ). It has nothing to do with the number of sex scene you can have.
Lust is used to unlock kinkier acts in some scenes. Unless you are really interested in anal sex, I'd say don't focus on stats that much, your choices will eventually lead you to sex with the characters you're interested in. Take into account that Ellen and the MC have been fuckbuddies for a while when the game starts, getting other characters will require some more effort.
Ok. Thanks both for the answer.

Reactions: moskyx
4.70 star(s) 416 Votes