Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about you but I hope this amazing game has not only good endings but also some sad ones: an ending of Mc sacrificing himself fighting to death with Red Moon. "With him on Gloria's route" she would witness her death seeing that terrible scene before her eyes Gloria would become uncontrollable basically because she lost everyone she loves but I hope it will be much better if that happens. I really trust the work of PhillyGames I'm sure we will receive great finals like we had in (Depraved Awakening) this is still one of my favorites one of the best ways there is Mc dead but leaving his legacy for Carli to continue...

Reactions: AlienEDM

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question. Is there any futa/trans content in the game except for that one scene in the beginning? I'm asking because futa/trans is my main fetish and I have put hours into this game and not seen anything.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I have a question. Is there any futa/trans content in the game except for that one scene in the beginning? I'm asking because futa/trans is my main fetish and I have put hours into this game and not seen anything.
You can drop the game, then. The futa character does show up again but is not involved in any other sex scene

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok. Thank you . I might still play it but I'm a little disappointed. Like, why put the character in at all?
It was said in this thread a long time ago that it was some kind of joke/favour/bet/promise made to a certain supporter, who also happened to be a moderator in this very own site. Philly is not particularly interested in that kink.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It was said in this thread a long time ago that it was some kind of joke/favour/bet/promise made to a certain supporter, who also happened to be a moderator in this very own site. Philly is not particularly interested in that kink.
Hmm, thanks for explaining didn't know that yet... now I don't need to delude myself with Futa content anymore lol ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can i ask for a harem plz, i don't wanna lose anyone
No, you may not. Philly does NOT do harem titles. Philly works very hard to create multiple paths and multiple endings. Philly games are designed to be played multiple times to uncover and see all of the many possibilities. His first title, Depraved Awakenings, was like that and so is City of Broken Dreamers. These games are set up so that you may sample and enjoy multiple LI throughout the body of the story with the ultimate goal of choosing a favorite with whom you end the game. If you need some recommendations for great harem titles, I will gladly share some of my favorites in a PM, just ask and I will. I love a great harem title but not all AVN's are designed that way. Variety is the spice of life.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
The City of Broken Dreamers 6_6_2020 5_38_34 PM.png The City of Broken Dreamers 6_6_2020 1_21_17 PM.png Screenshot 6_6_2020 1_28_25 PM.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 416 Votes