Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch14start7.jpg

Dev Update #158

Alright, we started back again mid week. Got one scene done and out of the way, including the writing of it. Also reviewed my layout for the chapter and made a few adjustment in order to have a proper road map since there are a lot of specifics this update. Will still review this a little, but it is in a good spot.

I also just noticed the nip slip in the photo... Good mistake, I shall leave it. Anyway! I will want to do the customs early this month since easter is the first week of April, so I will be doing a poll this week for that. Everyone knows I love my easter renders and I don't want two sets of customs back to back when that time comes.

Tomorrow, Fixers will also get access to the last chapter. Past that I think we are good, time to enjoy some beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I gotta say... When I first played this, and we were introduced to Meredith, I assumed down the road she would definitely have some scenes with MC. As time went on, I almost forgot about Meredith, as having the potential to not necessarily be a LI, but at least having a scene with MC.

After this update, and seeing that smoking shower scene, I'm really hoping we get to see some action with her and MC, or honestly any type of action with her would do. Cuz damn. That's one hot milf being left out!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In the middle of the final battle, with bullets flying around Baynard bulding and the Redmoon stalking its corridors, Jake will take a break to have some fun time with Meredith. :censored:
Considering how the need to cram sex scenes seems to be taking priority over the story i would not be surprised if this were to happen.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Meredith and the bike lady were the 2 sex scenes I was hoping we'd eventually get, I thought the random bike lady quickie in the subway felt a bit forced and cheap, hopefully Meredith's will be better if we ever get one (or two)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In the middle of the final battle, with bullets flying around Baynard bulding and the Redmoon stalking its corridors, Jake will take a break to have some fun time with Meredith. :censored:
Considering how the need to cram sex scenes seems to be taking priority over the story i would not be surprised if this were to happen.
This why I am not a proponent of extended slow burns in AVns. If you leave too much yum-yum for latter half of the production then you are left scrambling to cram everything in (no pun intended) towards the end. Not saying dev made this a slow burn, but it does sound like forcing a lot of plot distracting sex in at the story's almost climax ( :whistle: ) is where a lot of the complaints I see are right now. Too many pointless sex scenes they say (never thought I would hear that on F95) and not enough plot progression. I would take it as partial compliment if I were dev because so many look at this as more than just standard sex game. They have come to expect literary par excellence.

I never presumed this to be The Great Gatsby or Anna Karenina or some form of high literature here. Just want a fun exciting story, good visuals, dialogue that doesn't make me die of cringe, and some wankworthy t&a.
And I got all that. Good game.

Bonus when you get a dependable right-minded dev who does not despise F95 or use underhanded tactics.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I was gonna download the game and I saw it being 10.27 GB. Damn big boy, thoughts on the game. 50/50 on if I should download it or not, so I'm wondering what's the experience like for those who have been playing the game?

• Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2438547

Dev Update #158

Alright, we started back again mid week. Got one scene done and out of the way, including the writing of it. Also reviewed my layout for the chapter and made a few adjustment in order to have a proper road map since there are a lot of specifics this update. Will still review this a little, but it is in a good spot.

I also just noticed the nip slip in the photo... Good mistake, I shall leave it. Anyway! I will want to do the customs early this month since easter is the first week of April, so I will be doing a poll this week for that. Everyone knows I love my easter renders and I don't want two sets of customs back to back when that time comes.

Tomorrow, Fixers will also get access to the last chapter. Past that I think we are good, time to enjoy some beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
I am just curious about who is the other girl that Victoria is speaking and smiling with her? Is she someone related to the Victoria's past?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am just curious about who is the other girl that Victoria is speaking and smiling with her? Is she someone related to the Victoria's past?
I don't think so. We've been told that Victoria underwent her augment "treatment" during her childhood or her adolescence and has been linked to Baynard ever since, while in that render she looks her current age.

Changing the subject, I don't believe next update is gonna be the last. Maybe the main story will be wrapped up then, but I'm pretty sure there must be at least another release as an epilogue with your different endings.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Changing the subject, I don't believe next update is gonna be the last. Maybe the main story will be wrapped up then, but I'm pretty sure there must be at least another release as an epilogue with your different endings.
Yeah, I agree with you. Philly has already make understanding that the next chapter will not be the last. I just hope for different paths with different consequences, that lead you to different endings, accordiing with the players choices. Good and Bad endings, just like in Depraved Awakening.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I agree with you. Philly has already make understanding that the next chapter will not be the last. I just hope for different paths with different consequences, that lead you to different endings, accordiing with the players choices. Good and Bad endings, just like in Depraved Awakening.
Yeah. And given his usual workflow, the amount of content that he'd need to cram into one update would not only be ridiculously huge, but it would involve around 1 year's worth of work. I'm sure he'd not want to make his supporters wait that long for a new update.

4.70 star(s) 416 Votes