cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game messed up my scrshots, like no shots from scene with katie and team leaving on mission aka 2nd batch was same as 1st.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Never thought I would find Kim Mitchell's "Go for a soda" here.........Might as well go for a soda
Nobody hurts and nobody cries.... :LOL:

Trying to decide which girl to end up with. It's either going to be Ellen or Victoria with Katie coming in next. Gloria, I'm actually not a fan of.
Would love to end up with Chandra and Abby.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Never thought I would find Kim Mitchell's "Go for a soda" here.........Might as well go for a soda

Trying to decide which girl to end up with. It's either going to be Ellen or Victoria with Katie coming in next. Gloria, I'm actually not a fan of.
Mine will likely be Ellen or maybe Chandra (with Abby if lucky).
Truth be told i kind expect a ending for Venus too after all the story time she got for developing her character.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Just like I did with Depraved Awakenings, I will play ALL of the endings here in City of Broken Dreamers. For me, that is the goal in a multiple ending game, to find, play and enjoy all the game has to offer.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just like I did with Depraved Awakenings, I will play ALL of the endings here in City of Broken Dreamers. For me, that is the goal in a multiple ending game, to find, play and enjoy all the game has to offer.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Agreed.

For some reason I couldn't get into Philly's Depraved Awakenings.

I also hope get to have some none VR fun time with Kay :p

• Haha

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Trouble accessing DA file or just not your kind of game?
I can access it fine. I just can't get into the game. I have started 3x and stopped before even getting thru the first couple of chapters. It is my "kind" of game as I liike the genre but......
I think it may be the character design. I'm not into overly large breast. For me it looks off aesthetically and throws off the "believability" and "realism" of the game.
That is why I'm rather surprised I have Victoria vying to be my top girl in City of Broken Dreamers.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can access it fine. I just can't get into the game. I have started 3x and stopped before even getting thru the first couple of chapters. It is my "kind" of game as I liike the genre but......
I think it may be the character design. I'm not into overly large breast. For me it looks off aesthetically and throws off the "believability" and "realism" of the game.
That is why I'm rather surprised I have Victoria vying to be my top girl in City of Broken Dreamers.
No worries. I get it. That old school film noir detective genre just isn't for everyone. I like it and even I have my limit. TBH, I prefer sci fi and fantasy for films and games alike. From Humphrey Bogart in the Maltese Falcon to Frank Miller's Sin City, I have been a noir fan for many years but it has always taken a back seat to my love of sci fi, fantasy and adventure stories. I'm a sucker for a grand adventure.;)(y)

As to the matter of breasts... Venus' breasts are far too large for my taste. Boobs bigger than her head, no thanks. Victoria is right at the border of what I like and what is just too fucking big. I love Katie and her perfect breasts yet I do prefer them medium sized and perky like Abby and Chandra.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Too bad you missed out on Mi-Do in Depraved Awakening!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 17.59.10.40.png

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
All i gotta say is holy..... Not quite happy with how fast I'm going through the game but at the same time it is so damn addictive....Downloaded it yesterday morning and played a good chunk of it yesterday and another large chunk today. I am pretty sure i am either late into Chapter 11 or I'm a good way into 12. Wish there was a way to double-check that. Right now its looking like I'm going to end up with Katie at the end of this play-through. But there is so much there justifying another run after this. How many more chapters are there going to be?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers v1.13.1 walkthrough
Ok after having one missing check mark in the second Chandra scene way back in 0.3 I decided to use cheats to figure out what I was missing. It turns out you need 3 lust points with her to unlock the finger both holes option while spanking her. Which is a problem because according to the guide it's impossible to get more than a maximum of 2 lust points from her before that point. which means that either the guide is missing a Chandra lust point between the start of the game and the end of 0.3 or that if you unlocked that scene, you cheated and it's a bizarre "cheaters only" option.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Ok after having one missing check mark in the second Chandra scene way back in 0.3 I decided to use cheats to figure out what I was missing. It turns out you need 3 lust points with her to unlock the finger both holes option while spanking her. Which is a problem because according to the guide it's impossible to get more than a maximum of 2 lust points from her before that point. which means that either the guide is missing a Chandra lust point between the start of the game and the end of 0.3 or that if you unlocked that scene, you cheated and it's a bizarre "cheaters only" option.
It is completely possible. Here is how it is done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry, the game will be finished and you will play ALMOST all the completed version, before the Dark Reaper will ring you doorbell.
:giggle:

4.70 star(s) 416 Votes