Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
View attachment 2582248

Dev Update #165

Okay, have to make this a quick update since I will be heading out the door soon.

So, this week was a writing week along with a bunch of boring admin stuff that I will not bother you with, but had to be done. I did a few pick up shots and what not but that was not my focus.

Next week writing is really my focus I want to get it all done or at least close to it so that part can get reviewed then I can finish up the last remaining scenes. I may also do a couple shots with that remodeled vic for fun :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
The pictures look beautiful.

Reactions: chenerba

camube

Jun 4, 2022
On Chapter 4, anyone knows what are the requirement to get "Knock" option on Victoria's apartment scene?

Other than looking towards her crotch and saying "yes" on Ch. 1 and take Victoria to the party on Ch. 2, what else did I miss?

Because I never see the "knock"option on my 2 playthrough so far

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
On Chapter 4, anyone knows what are the requirement to get "Knock" option on Victoria's apartment scene?

Other than looking towards her crotch and saying "yes" on Ch. 1 and take Victoria to the party on Ch. 2, what else did I miss?

Because I never see the "knock"option on my 2 playthrough so far
In chapter 2, when she sneaks into your apartment you need to pick yes instead of break from the spell :

2.png

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Also I think for the customs this month I will have some fun and play with that alternate Victoria, so expect a poll for that later this week!

Philly
So, I am curious about the poll with alternate Victoria. Does anyone known if that poll has started yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1684002749813.png

Everything is coming together now, I did take a couple days easy this week just as a recharge, and umm a good excuse to play some Diablo :p
As stated last week this week was a good mix, I still have two scenes to write which I should have gotten done but I juggled things around in my head and I am just going through them again, but that is basically it on that front. Then renders for them and some pick-up shots. Getting close.
Also, the poll for this month's customs is now out which will use that variation of Victoria I showed you guys last week, so get your votes in!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2618421

Everything is coming together now, I did take a couple days easy this week just as a recharge, and umm a good excuse to play some Diablo :p
As stated last week this week was a good mix, I still have two scenes to write which I should have gotten done but I juggled things around in my head and I am just going through them again, but that is basically it on that front. Then renders for them and some pick-up shots. Getting close.
Also, the poll for this month's customs is now out which will use that variation of Victoria I showed you guys last week, so get your votes in!

Philly
I am just curious to known who is the girl in that image? She looks like with Gloria. But she is indeed Gloria or just a Gloria's clone, or the girl what was in the tube, discovered by Victoria, back in the chapter 9 or 10?

Reactions: bo77om

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am just curious to known who is the girl in that image? She looks like with Gloria. But she is indeed Gloria or just a Gloria's clone, or the girl what was in the tube, discovered by Victoria, back in the chapter 9 or 10?
ms firecracker has sister (clone).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes