TrueAlatar

May 23, 2021
I'm going to share my experience: for some reason I didn't manage to open the Victoria line. Probably because I couldn't on knock path in any way. I used an old walkthrough, but the knock path did not open in any way.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm going to share my experience: for some reason I didn't manage to open the Victoria line. Probably because I couldn't on knock path in any way. I used an old walkthrough, but the knock path did not open in any way.
You do not need to knock on her door to be on Victoria's path. In fact, I prefer it when you don't knock on her door, but sneak into her apartment through the window. If you have the option to knock on the door, that means that you were "spellbound" by her.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Look at it this way. If you want to be on a good Victoria path then sneak is good, knock is bad (since that mean you are under her spell)

Reactions: TrueAlatar

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: PhillyGames
Good game with good plot in the story and good rendering.

I just thought there were some complements missing in the special effects, maybe if you could hear sounds in it that would definitely be perfect.

We take that game "Eternum" and see how much special effects the game has with good sounds, that makes us very excited.

Going back to this one, it was just a comparison, of how this one with certain events with sounds would be magnificent.

But I think that, with this amount of games being released every day here, and with so many Developers trying to earn some, many developers of good games are starting to annihilate the desire to produce fantastic things, which leaves these Developers unwilling to do more anything....

I noticed that many Developers who made good games gave up starting new games since the deserved gain, in your Patrons it was hard and most didn't want to waste any more time with that, since as I said, there are thousands of games entering every day, and competition for gains has become routine.

I played several good initial games and saw that it didn't leave the initial chapter, and some were even abandoned.

It's unfortunate and to use it takes a big wagon of money to invest in all the good games.:sneaky::cool:

Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But I think that, with this amount of games being released every day here, and with so many Developers trying to earn some, many developers of good games are starting to annihilate the desire to produce fantastic things, which leaves these Developers unwilling to do more anything....
well making game is easy, making good game isn't.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so ... where is Judy ?

T.T

guess no more Judy , played his 1 game long time ago, there is any char like J here or all are milfs?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Do we know if CH.14 will be the ending?
For what I know, that was the original plan, but it's no longer the case. Seems that Ch13 grew a lot bigger than expected during development, so Philly decided to split it into 2 different updates: the current 1.13 and the imminent 1.14 (which should be the "second part" of what the original Ch13 was supposed to have been, so to speak). And then we will still have, in theory, one more chapter pending (Ch.15?) to finish the story arc.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
so ... where is Judy ?

T.T

guess no more Judy , played his 1 game long time ago, there is any char like J here or all are milfs?
Really? You think every LI looks like a MILF? :WaitWhat:

By the way, Philly literally told people that one of the Gloria is how Judy would look if he were to make DA now instead of a few years ago.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Kind of, now that i think of it. All women except Glory. Abby and Chandra are from their late 20's to around 50's, which is MILF territory. Let's remember that MILF is 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck', not middle age woman. A woman can dump kids at early age.
Really? You think Chandra and Abby are in their late 20's to around 50's? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I would say they look 25+ or so, while Glory is supposed to be 18 and Chandra and Abby i presume around 19 to 21? I mean, do they look any younger than the medical school graduated doctor?
To my eyes Chandra & Abby look about the same age as Gloria, and absolutely no older than very early 20's at most. All 3 look obviously younger than Katie who looks like at least mid-20's. And I suspect you'll find significantly more people aligned to my view than yours.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would say they look 25+ or so, while Glory is supposed to be 18 and Chandra and Abby i presume around 19 to 21? I mean, do they look any younger than the medical school graduated doctor?
Chandra and Gloria are 18. It's not me saying it, Philly did, and it's also stated in the game.
And I'd add that they do look like 18-year-old girls.

As far as Abby, I can't remember if it was ever stated how old she is, but considering that Chandra is her bestie let's assume that she's 18-19 too. In this case, I admit she looks a bit older than that to me, maybe 22-23.

A looong time ago, Philly recorded a Q&A for his patrons where he disclosed the canon age of most of the girls in the game. I wrote a post back then summarizing what he said. It can be found here. Perhaps the most shocking of his revelations is the fact that Katie is supposed to be 24.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
katie is 24? get out of here. :p

well sure if reqs getting doctorate in this game's era is same as on our era then possible but since she's been working for a some time she got papers quickly.

Reactions: Aristos

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I looked old enough to enter bars and drink when I was still a teen. I have always looked much older than I am. I played my bass in bar bands as early as 15 and was the dedicated alcohol purchasing agent for all of my other under age friends... As for the ladies... I've met young ladies that looked twenty something in their teens and thirty something ladies that I would card at the door of the club for suspicion of being teens. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and age is just a fucking number. All of the ladies in this game are solar flare hot, no two ways about it.

That looking older than you actually are can backfire on you in your later years... I'm currently 57, look 88 and feel 114! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm just glad that Philly renders women that look like women and not a bunch of loli jailbait bitches! I'm into women, not little girls. Peace out amigo.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes