Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man I can't wait to play book two of this I have only played whats on steam.
And I am really looking forward to playing more.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
ch14katie1.jpg

Dev Update #170

Need more sexy, and of course more Katie!

Again a good week, and got to where I was expecting. Have one section left then off for proofing and testing. It was a lot of animations including some really cool ones. Also have one with our girl above in the render oven cooking.

Depending on when the testing is done is a bit of a concern for me,since I will be away for a couple of days, not next week but the following one. Worst case I just release after that since I do not want to release and then be unavailable for a couple days. Had an issue doing that once way back with DA and oh boy!

Anyway, I will let most of you get back to Diablo 4 :p I for one need some food!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 2672636

Dev Update #170

Need more sexy, and of course more Katie!

Again a good week, and got to where I was expecting. Have one section left then off for proofing and testing. It was a lot of animations including some really cool ones. Also have one with our girl above in the render oven cooking.

Depending on when the testing is done is a bit of a concern for me,since I will be away for a couple of days, not next week but the following one. Worst case I just release after that since I do not want to release and then be unavailable for a couple days. Had an issue doing that once way back with DA and oh boy!

Anyway, I will let most of you get back to Diablo 4 :p I for one need some food!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Philly says we could have the Chapter 14 release in the end of the next week or(in worst case) in fifteen days from now, depending on the testing and proofing? Is that what I've understand from his words?

About the image with Katie, the scenario behind her looks the same as the render with Gloria. Here are both images for comparision:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrueAlatar

May 23, 2021
Please tell me how you opened the scenes with Victoria. I have the impression that I didn't open the last scenes because I fucked with others in parallel. Am I right?..

Reactions: vmaks

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Please tell me how you opened the scenes with Victoria. I have the impression that I didn't open the last scenes because I fucked with others in parallel. Am I right?..
Can you be more specific about which scenes you are refering to?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Good to see Philly is actually finishing this game instead of milking it for a decade like some other devs
Philly is far from what I would call a "rapid fire" update dev. In fact, he is often slow as fuck! However, that ultra high Philly Games quality is ALWAYS worth the wait! I have never had an error in a Philly title, the renders are always flawless, the animations are HD and butter smooth, the story is intriguing, dramatic, action packed and super sexy... All of those elements combine to make Philly Games my top favorite AVN game dev of all time. I have other favorites, many of whom are of similar caliber to Philly but Philly is the top fucking dog. Huzzah!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes