Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I can't seem to unlock the new Victoria scenes. I read the walkthrough. Have 6 points with her. Went in through the window and embraced in prior episodes. I don't get it. Any help?
I figured it out. You have to leave the bug in your apartment in place in an earlier episode for her to show up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What is the deal with Sonja? She is the ex-wife of MC, and why did they break up?
Maybe it was explained in the game and I missed it somehow, but I'd rather ask.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is the deal with Sonja? She is the ex-wife of MC, and why did they break up?
That is slowly told in flashbacks, think we are getting closer to that story reveal in last update. Basically something went horribly wrong in that mission MC dreams about, it changed them and made them or at least MC unable to keep living with Sonja, though both still seem to care for eachother.

I guess the redemption for what happened on that mission for at least MC is one of the underlying themes of this game or I read too much into it. :p

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
That is slowly told in flashbacks, think we are getting closer to that story reveal in last update. Basically something went horribly wrong in that mission MC dreams about, it changed them and made them or at least MC unable to keep living with Sonja, though both still seem to care for eachother.

I guess the redemption for what happened on that mission for at least MC is one of the underlying themes of this game or I read too much into it. :p
My guess from what we've seen so for would be that one (MC?) couldn't kill the child while the other (Sonja?) followed orders and went through with it.

The other thing is that it seems a bit amateurish to not tell them who the target is going to be. But maybe the mission was different in the beginning. But there we had another human with powers and Meredith was involved and/or knew about it.

And the final animations this update really are great. Not just the Gloria one. The whole "moving out" of all the involved parties was awesome as well. The APC designs reminds me of the Aliens movie/games. (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My guess from what we've seen so for would be that one (MC?) couldn't kill the child while the other (Sonja?) followed orders and went through with it.

The other thing is that it seems a bit amateurish to not tell them who the target is going to be. But maybe the mission was different in the beginning. But there we had another human with powers and Meredith was involved and/or knew about it.

And the final animations this update really are great. Not just the Gloria one. The whole "moving out" of all the involved parties was awesome as well. The APC designs reminds me of the Aliens movie/games. (y)
Agreed the ending animation was fabulous.

Considering the situation, I suspect they both agreed in the end to do what they did, but could not live with the decision they had to make. I am also pretty sure Meredith knew from start, knew they would not want to make the decision they had to and for that reason kept them in the dark so they would go since they were her best chance to pull off what was needed for her/Baynard's interest. Basically it was a setup I suspect.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That ass. :love:

Victoria and Katie have the best butts in my opinion. Overall, these are my favorite characters from the game. But I like Katie more by character, she is so cute.

Agreed the ending animation was fabulous.

Considering the situation, I suspect they both agreed in the end to do what they did, but could not live with the decision they had to make. I am also pretty sure Meredith knew from start, knew they would not want to make the decision they had to and for that reason kept them in the dark so they would go since they were her best chance to pull off what was needed for her/Baynard's interest. Basically it was a setup I suspect.
From the last line Sonja said it looked like she knew MC wouldn't be able to handle the moral repercussions of shooting a child so she pulled the trigger. As Victoria said MC has a conscience while Sonja follows the code. they obviously care abot eachother, but their marriage couldn't continue...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From the last line Sonja said it looked like she knew MC wouldn't be able to handle the moral repercussions of shooting a child so she pulled the trigger. As Victoria said MC has a conscience while Sonja follows the code. they obviously care abot eachother, but their marriage couldn't continue...
Sonja may follow the code and hide behind it to justify her actions. That does not mean though she can really live with it and it may not haunt her as well, maybe as much or more as MC.

In a way the same situation as with Henry's flashback. Yeah it was not really his fault, that limiter did fuck him up and took his own limits away till it started to malfunction. Since then he had to live though with the consequences of the actions he performed under its influence and the orders. Also for him loving and protecting Gloria seems part of his redemption in a small part for those actions.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Is that not where all redemption and damnation stems from in the end, both or good sides and bad ones. :p
maybe it's not the best time to make that statement, since it could remind people of a game that became shit, but if Gloria was indeed the cure to something, yet it would require her sacrifice, I'd tell the "doctors" to fuck off with a series of headshots.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
maybe it's not the best time to make that statement, since it could remind people of a game that became shit, but if Gloria was indeed the cure to something, yet it would require her sacrifice, I'd tell the "doctors" to fuck off with a series of headshots.
Missing your referral to other game, possibly I never played it or chose to forget about it. :p Well considering who are after her a cure seems farfetched. Even if she could be one or provide one they seem more interested in her potential as a weapon I suspect that could be controlled.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes