Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
and what do you have against those? :p

anyways even in future there are crack whores.
No problems with her as a side-girl for more sex scenes, if that was a main girl I would be disappointed. But her current design wouldn't be finalised, would be improved for the next game. Like Philly did with the CoBD girls in DA

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If you say so. There is also another girl that possibly could be cameo for the Philly's next game. You found her in the Pit, back in chapter 9. I am not sure if she really is, but who knowns.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't believe that these two girls will be in his next game because Philly showed them in the game a looooooooooooong time ago (especially the first one), literally years ago, when I guess he wasn't thinking about his next project yet.
He may reuse those models later in his next game, and maybe they'll be two of the LIs, who knows? But it would surprise me, and if it happens, I don't think Philly originally created them with that in mind. I may be wrong because this is just a guess.

On the other hand, it's obvious why the girl from the bonus pic is more likely to be part of next game's cast. To begin with, she's suddenly in a bonus pic.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Why do you think it wouldn't work a game with Victoria or any other COBD girls as MC? Because they are female? Or because mostly of COBD players are males and they wouldn't be confortable playing as a female MC?
I don't play these game to play as a woman. These sort of games are to entertain with story and smut, and for smut, there needs to be something to cater to most men. I adore Shanlon personally, but I know most do not. I love dominating her clout chasing ass and if given the chance, will be keeping her as one of my toys in the epilogue.

Playing as a woman would be an entirely different experience from a male centric experience, and very few games do it well enough for me to be interested.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I don't play these game to play as a woman. These sort of games are to entertain with story and smut, and for smut, there needs to be something to cater to most men. I adore Shanlon personally, but I know most do not. I love dominating her clout chasing ass and if given the chance, will be keeping her as one of my toys in the epilogue.

Playing as a woman would be an entirely different experience from a male centric experience, and very few games do it well enough for me to be interested.
Carefull, you could hurt someone's feelings.:LOL:
commander-shepard-mass-effect3.gif

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Personal opinion of course, but I doubt any of those are potential characters of the next game.

Philly tends to be fairly transparent with what he's doing. Last time around, Philly told us outright that he's testing next game's characters as cameos in the current game. And if you go back to take a look, there are obvious evolutions between the cameo vs the next game's characters.

This time around, Philly said nothing.

Also, if I recall correctly, Philly said next game is in the same universe but the characters are completely unrelated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Personal opinion of course, but I doubt any of those are potential characters of the next game.

Philly tends to be fairly transparent with what he's doing. Last time around, Philly told us outright that he's testing next game's characters as cameos in the current game. And if you go back to take a look, there are obvious evolutions between the cameo vs the next game's characters.

Also, if I recall correctly, Philly said next game is in the same universe but the characters are completely unrelated.
I'm pretty sure Carli will be in every game in some form or other. Carli is his pride and joy.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

There are general models in COBD that will appear in his next game...probably will still get tweaked like the DA versions of COBD characters.. .but they are in there. He also moved to Octane for COBD....might be taking a swing at Blender for his next game...haven't been around for awhile so that may have changed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A female MC... God forbid! :censored:
Wouldn't bother me, I just never would've played. Ahaha
Mee too, I would never play it.
But it would really bother me not to be able to enjoy a game by Philly. I... I don't even want to think about it...
why? don't you trust that philly would make good fem mc game?

will this game receive future updates?
if not any ideia what the developer is working now?
dev is working on last update which might come out inside few months.

Reactions: leninja13579
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes