cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't think this will have canonical ending.

vic and mc on vic's game would canonize vic ending.

don't thing prequel of this from vic's pov would work.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
well don't think this will have canonical ending.

vic and mc on vic's game would canonize vic ending.

don't thing prequel of this from vic's pov would work.
Why do you think it wouldn't work a game with Victoria or any other COBD girls as MC? Because they are female? Or because mostly of COBD players are males and they wouldn't be confortable playing as a female MC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do you think it wouldn't work a game with Victoria or any other COBD girls as MC? Because they are female? Or because mostly of COBD players are males and they wouldn't be confortable playing as a female MC?
none of that. i'm sure many of cobd fans would play sequel even disappointed that their selection wasn't chosen as canon ending.

other girls would work better on prequel since we don't know that much of their history. also prequels rarely work on games, movies, etc.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
none of that. i'm sure many of cobd fans would play sequel even disappointed that their selection wasn't chosen as canon ending.

other girls would work better on prequel since we don't know that much of their history. also prequels rarely work on games, movies, etc.
If you wanna play them out of order, DA would then be a prequel to COBD with the Canon Carli ending.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a tie between the games 100%....play DA and pay attention to the dialogue....then play COBD and do the same thing.
yes there is tie but this is like distant future of da. i have played da years ago between this's updates.

Aug 17, 2021
Good game but the only main girl i love is victoria as for usual reasons. Why they don't make shanlon and abby our main girls too, too bad and i didn't even get a sex scene with shanlon.

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
I've always been into romantic love stories, but wow! those intense scenes where Shanlon and the MC hate-fuck (and she really gets off when he is in control) really get me. She's not the typical love interest, and that's fine because she's all about rough stuff and being treated like a whore. And then there's the threesome with Teri and their crazy SM role-playing – it's all just insanely hot .

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15gloriaoutside4.jpg

Dev Update #204

Hot off the press :p

Just added the last render i outputted a few minutes ago, though renders were not a focus this week. This week was writing and post work. Oh god, I forgot how much work that is :p Also started doing some more involved story based animations that I know many of you enjoy. At least I hope so! If not I don't know what I have been doing with my life :p So, 3 more done so i think that brings me to 121 animations. Render count I wont worry about as much unless i hit that 2k mark which is going to be very close.

From this point, till completion that is the game plan. Heavy writing, some renders to fill in the gaps, story based animations for fun montage type sequences and such. Oh and of course this week I get to do bunny renders! You have no idea how much joy that brings me :p Those I will post Saturday, we can be a day early for Easter presents :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3471791

Dev Update #204

Hot off the press :p

Just added the last render i outputted a few minutes ago, though renders were not a focus this week. This week was writing and post work. Oh god, I forgot how much work that is :p Also started doing some more involved story based animations that I know many of you enjoy. At least I hope so! If not I don't know what I have been doing with my life :p So, 3 more done so i think that brings me to 121 animations. Render count I wont worry about as much unless i hit that 2k mark which is going to be very close.

From this point, till completion that is the game plan. Heavy writing, some renders to fill in the gaps, story based animations for fun montage type sequences and such. Oh and of course this week I get to do bunny renders! You have no idea how much joy that brings me :p Those I will post Saturday, we can be a day early for Easter presents :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Well. That's certainly a confusing update.

Philly completed (presumably) noticeably less than 94 static renders this week. He also completed 3 story-related animations, but for some reason that brings the total to 121 instead of 122. o_O Here are the charts, but I wouldn't put too much faith in them if I were you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My takeaway last week was that the animations seemed to be wrapped up and it was going to be a matter of renders and writing going forward. Now we learn there are still non-sex animations that need to be added, in addition to the renders and writing. It's more than a little confusing, and may indicate Philly himself doesn't have a clear idea of exactly how much work is left to be done. At this point the charts may only be good for watching the numbers rise. We'll have to wait for the official announcement to know when we're finally at the finish line. :(

Ah well. At least Gloria seems to be doing well in the preview.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes