Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Victoria and I went out for a drink. I was given three options. "Ask for a lot / Ask for a reasonable amount / Screw Business

As far as I can see from the WT pdf, if we choose "Screw Business" we get "Victoria Lust +1" and it takes you to the victoria scene. If we choose the others we skip the scene. If we choose "Ask for a lot" we have a chance to get "Victoria Score +1".

If we choose "Screw Business" and the "MC Dep" score is at least two, we get "Victoria Lust +1 and Victoria Score -1'' by choosing "use your mouth harder" or skip it by choosing the other option.

What do you suggest I do respectively.
Victoria has two routes. That's why there are all these different variables...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Should I focus on Lust or Score?
If you have enough time and inclination, I recommend both versions. The interaction between them will be different, but both will have a positive end result. Decide at your own discretion.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Victoria and I went out for a drink. I was given three options. "Ask for a lot / Ask for a reasonable amount / Screw Business

As far as I can see from the WT pdf, if we choose "Screw Business" we get "Victoria Lust +1" and it takes you to the victoria scene. If we choose the others we skip the scene. If we choose "Ask for a lot" we have a chance to get "Victoria Score +1".

If we choose "Screw Business" and the "MC Dep" score is at least two, we get "Victoria Lust +1 and Victoria Score -1'' by choosing "use your mouth harder" or skip it by choosing the other option.

What do you suggest I do respectively.
I would concentrate on Score points. If you don't have enough, you miss entire sex encounters with her. I know that Lust points may result in a bit more variations in sex scenes, but I find Score points way more important in order to see more of the story, including the whole sex encounters.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Should I focus on Lust or Score?
Try focus on both, in episode 4 if your love and lust score is a total of 6, then you will unlock the full sex scene of Victoria and be on her right path for now. Then you have plenty of episodes to collect 6 love points for episode 11 to secure her love ending.

Reactions: Green83rry

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
not gonna happen, it'd need to canonize her ending and many wouldn't like that. unless it happens in alterverse.
Unless it was canonical the ending where she survives, and she and the MC part ways. That way, Victoria could start her own story sequel game. Ah La Commander Shepard and Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect Trilogy game.:p

Reactions: Isabella69

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Unless it was canonical the ending where she survives, and she and the MC part ways. That way, Victoria could start her own story sequel game. Ah La Commander Shepard and Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect Trilogy game.:p
Or for that matter, Victoria ends this game with MC, but between the end of this one and the start of her own game, they break up, or the MC of this game died int he interim, or if the Victoria game is a prequel... etc.

Bottom line, there is nothing preventing a Victoria-centric game, regardless of what the canon ending of this one is.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes