Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3444489

Gloria's Birthday

Yeah, I was reminded that according to Ellen's information, today is Gloria's birthday! Figured I should do something a little fun, so quickly did up a little wallpaper for you guys. May as well put her in her birthday suit!

Enjoy guys :p

Philly
I'd like to think I had something to do with that "reminding." It wouldn't be the first time someone warned him about things being discussed here and he reacted on Patreon.
Gloria always looks great, but honestly, as a special render for such a momentous event ( :Kappa:) I find it too bland. It was obviously rushed; something to get it out of the way.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Amazing looking fan art if so
It's not fan art. It's from a set of special renders Philly made a couple of years ago in which Gloria was being gang-banged.
Not my cup of tea, to be honest. So much so that I think I didn't keep those renders on my computer.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I'd like to think I had something to do with that "reminding." It wouldn't be the first time someone warned him about things being discussed here and he reacted on Patreon.
Gloria always looks great, but honestly, as a special render for such a momentous event ( :Kappa:) I find it too bland. It was obviously rushed; something to get it out of the way.
Yep :illuminati: :

yep.png

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
It's not fan art. It's from a set of special renders Philly made a couple of years ago in which Gloria was being gang-banged.
Not my cup of tea, to be honest. So much so that I think I didn't keep those renders on my computer.
As a patron I don't recall ever seeing that set posted, I've sifted through the monthly customs too. Do you know which month of the year it was?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As a patron I don't recall ever seeing that set posted, I've sifted through the monthly customs too. Do you know which month of the year it was?
I don't have a clue, to be honest. Maybe it wasn't a set but actually a single render or 2 posted on Discord or something.
I remember the image of Gloria being ass and face-fucked, her make-up smeared all over her face. It was a long time ago.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I don't have a clue, to be honest. Maybe it wasn't a set but actually a single render or 2 posted on Discord or something.
I remember the image of Gloria being ass and face-fucked, her make-up smeared all over her face. It was a long time ago.
I found it, it was March 2020. Philly didn't name the post "march customs" so it was hard to find. It wasn't a gangbang btw, just MC being rough with her.

The other image of Gloria with cum all over her face is more recent, shared by Philly on discord in October 2023. I don't think he ever posted the whole thing, just shared a crop of her face, think he mentioned he was just experimenting on something for future renders.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I found it, it was March 2020. Philly didn't name the post "march customs" so it was hard to find. It wasn't a gangbang btw, just MC being rough with her.

The other image of Gloria with cum all over her face is more recent, shared by Philly on discord in October 2023. I don't think he ever posted the whole thing, just shared a crop of her face, think he mentioned he was just experimenting on something for future renders.
Oh, OK, thanks. I must have got things mixed up (y).
The truth is I didn't keep that shit on my PC. I've checked :KEK:

Reactions: Digga D

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3444489

Gloria's Birthday

Yeah, I was reminded that according to Ellen's information, today is Gloria's birthday! Figured I should do something a little fun, so quickly did up a little wallpaper for you guys. May as well put her in her birthday suit!

Enjoy guys :p

Philly
Well, if she is borning today, that mean her mother is alive. Philly could show how us her mother in birthday suit too. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thermophob

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
15-20 years earlier than gloria's.
Actually, what are approximate ages of the girls in the game? I recon Gloria is 18 or a bit older. Katie also looks quite young but she keeps calling Gloria kiddo. Ellen, I guess 7-10 years older. Sorry if this topic was discussed earlier, I couldn't find

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Actually, what are approximate ages of the girls in the game? I recon Gloria is 18 or a bit older. Katie also looks quite young but she keeps calling Gloria kiddo. Ellen, I guess 7-10 years older. Sorry if this topic was discussed earlier, I couldn't find
Remember the discussion about the characters' age we had a few days ago?
Well, Philly actually answered the question in his Q&A video (min. 39 onwards) sharing his intention when he designed them:

- Katie is about 24.
- Victoria is 28-29.
- Ellen about 32.
- Henry is 50-something.
- Gloria is 18.
- Sonia is about 33-34 (and he says "she's about your age", so that's approximately the MC's age too; I thought he'd be a bit older).

He doesn't mention Chandra (who's 18 as stated in the game) or Shanlon though.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
ch15backhome17.jpg

God, I love rendering Ellen, i don't know what it is, but she always works out great.
So, this week my focus was writing as it will be the case from this point on. I did an extra little scene the week before but still cruising. It feels so strange, I know some of these moments will be the last with certain characters. Its sad, but also interesting, I hope it all works. Do I spend a ton of time in a conversation to give them justice? Do i shorten it to make everything flow in the overall feel of the story? Do I find that middle ground for a timely but poignant send off? Yes, it's the last, but damn, this is rough lol.

This week was just writing and a few renders, no animations this week. When animations happen next it will be a week of ALL animations and nothing else apart from writing. Currently sitting at 1906 renders. A few more scenes written and next week it will probably gear more on the writing side as well.

I think in two weeks I will have the story proper all wrapped up then just write up the lewd scenes which there are a number of but they are all rendered out. A bit backwards from most, but that visual aspect has always worked for me on that front.

I know I have slowed down from my heyday, but I am so appreciative of your guys understanding. Things are coming to a close on this one! Honestly, getting a bit freaked out by that, but such is life.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 3449580

God, I love rendering Ellen, i don't know what it is, but she always works out great.
So, this week my focus was writing as it will be the case from this point on. I did an extra little scene the week before but still cruising. It feels so strange, I know some of these moments will be the last with certain characters. Its sad, but also interesting, I hope it all works. Do I spend a ton of time in a conversation to give them justice? Do i shorten it to make everything flow in the overall feel of the story? Do I find that middle ground for a timely but poignant send off? Yes, it's the last, but damn, this is rough lol.

This week was just writing and a few renders, no animations this week. When animations happen next it will be a week of ALL animations and nothing else apart from writing. Currently sitting at 1906 renders. A few more scenes written and next week it will probably gear more on the writing side as well.

I think in two weeks I will have the story proper all wrapped up then just write up the lewd scenes which there are a number of but they are all rendered out. A bit backwards from most, but that visual aspect has always worked for me on that front.

I know I have slowed down from my heyday, but I am so appreciative of your guys understanding. Things are coming to a close on this one! Honestly, getting a bit freaked out by that, but such is life.

Philly
Let's hope that the developer finds a worthy end for this great game. I've been disappointed a few times.

Reactions: Razrback16

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait till the last chapter is out. I couldn't get into this game my first time stopped around chapter 6 or so. But I want to give it a second chance once the final chapter is out.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 3449580

Philly
1902 images rendered so far and two more weeks ahead? Hum! I say the next chapter will probably reach 2000 renders soon. It is becoming big and I really hope each ending will be unique in the last push, just like Philly did with DA.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes