leonhgomes

Dec 14, 2018
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.14(PC)
*** UPDATED POST DATE: 2023-JUNE-27***

=============================================================================
(Portuguese)

Estou deixando aqui disponível uma versão 97% traduzida de The City Of Broken Dreamers. Esta é uma versão utilizável e funcional, com a maioria dos scripts traduzidos, mas com alguns erros de gramática(feitos por programas de tradução, não manualmente). Alguns erros de tradução também existem nos scripts, devidos as correções das versões anteriores do jogo feitas por Philly Games. Eu estou ciente destes erros e tenho a intenção de resolvê-los nas futuras atualizações.

Para instalar a minha tradução é bem simples. Basta baixar os dois pacotes, extrair(winrar ira extrair os dois pacotes automaticamente) e enviar a pasta "game" de ambos para o diretório BrokenDreamers 1.14. Eu tive que dividir a tradução em dois pacotes devido as limitações de armazenamento do F95 Zone.

Divirta-se!

PS: Se encontrarem qualquer problema relacionado a tradução, me avisem para que eu possa corrigir!

=============================================================================
(English)

I'm making available here a 97% translated version of The City Of Broken Dreamers. This is an useful and working version, with most of the scripts translated, but with some grammar mistakes (made by translation programs, not manually). Some translation errors also exist in the scripts, due to corrections from previous versions of the game made by Philly Games. I am aware of these bugs and intend to address them in future updates.

To install my translation is very simple. Just download the two packages, extract (winrar will extract the two packages automatically) and send the "game" folder of both to the BrokenDreamers 1.14 directory. I had to split the translation into two packages due to F95 Zone's storage limitation.

Have fun!

PS: If you find any problems related to the translation, let me know so I can fix it!
Aqui não está funcionando. Fiz a extração, substitui a pasta game. Mas continua em inglês. Deveria aparecer algum botão ou algo do tipo para deixar pt-br na interface do jogo? E parabéns pela tradução, aposto que ficou show.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Aqui não está funcionando. Fiz a extração, substitui a pasta game. Mas continua em inglês. Deveria aparecer algum botão ou algo do tipo para deixar pt-br na interface do jogo? E parabéns pela tradução, aposto que ficou show.
Para ativar a tradução em português é necessário ir em "Preferências". Lá você deverá ver uma opção de de seleção de idiomas. Escolha "Brasileiro" para deixar tudo em português do Brasil. Vlw pelo apoio! A tradução não está ainda 100% ok, mas vou colocá-la no lugar quando for lançada a versão final do jogo.

(To activate the Portuguese translation you need go to "Preferences". There you should see a language selection option. Choose "Brazilian" to make everything in Brazilian Portuguese. Thanks for your support! The translation is not 100% ok yet, but I will put everything together when the final version of the game is released.)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Dear fellow men and women of culture,

Let us all remember that today, 14th March 2024, a cute baby named Gloria was just born (or is about to be) somewhere in L.A. into a loving family.

Gloria's DOB.png

We've come a long way since those first promos such a long time ago,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but one thing is certain: through thick and thin, in good times and bad, she always had our support and our pinky to hold on to.

I'd like to suggest a toast to our beloved firecracker, the reason for a story that we've come to love so much (not without some ups and downs), for the virtual friends that we made along the way and those few a**holes that we keep on ignore.

To you, Gloria; may you have a long life filled with love and excitement.

Now, let's all sing a Happy birthday!

OH, SHIT! I meant all but you, sweetie. All but you...:WutFace:

Hey! What's with that face? WAIT! What are you go.....???!!!

P.S. I really hope Philly has something prepared for this date, that is if he remembered or someone reminded him. It would be a shame to let it go unnoticed without at least a special render.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

Let us all remember that today, 14th March 2024, a cute baby named Gloria was just born (or is about to be) somewhere in L.A. into a loving family.

View attachment 3443287

but one thing is certain: through thick and thin, in good times and bad, she always had our support and our pinky to hold on to.

I'd like to suggest a toast to our beloved firecracker, the reason for a story that we've come to love so much (not without some ups and downs), for the virtual friends that we made along the way and those few a**holes that we keep on ignore.

P.S. I really hope Philly has something prepared for this date, that is if he remembered or someone reminded him. It would be a shame to let it go unnoticed without at least a special render.
Would be a shame if she grew up with daddy issues who enjoys getting destroyed. :whistle:

1710451080036.png

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

View attachment 3443287

gloriabirthday1.jpg

Gloria's Birthday

Yeah, I was reminded that according to Ellen's information, today is Gloria's birthday! Figured I should do something a little fun, so quickly did up a little wallpaper for you guys. May as well put her in her birthday suit!

Enjoy guys :p

Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes