minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
can't wait till the last chapter is out. I couldn't get into this game my first time stopped around chapter 6 or so. But I want to give it a second chance once the final chapter is out.
Wow, you haven't seen the best things yet? No Spoiler from me !!!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3449580

God, I love rendering Ellen, i don't know what it is, but she always works out great.
So, this week my focus was writing as it will be the case from this point on. I did an extra little scene the week before but still cruising. It feels so strange, I know some of these moments will be the last with certain characters. Its sad, but also interesting, I hope it all works. Do I spend a ton of time in a conversation to give them justice? Do i shorten it to make everything flow in the overall feel of the story? Do I find that middle ground for a timely but poignant send off? Yes, it's the last, but damn, this is rough lol.

This week was just writing and a few renders, no animations this week. When animations happen next it will be a week of ALL animations and nothing else apart from writing. Currently sitting at 1906 renders. A few more scenes written and next week it will probably gear more on the writing side as well.

I think in two weeks I will have the story proper all wrapped up then just write up the lewd scenes which there are a number of but they are all rendered out. A bit backwards from most, but that visual aspect has always worked for me on that front.

I know I have slowed down from my heyday, but I am so appreciative of your guys understanding. Things are coming to a close on this one! Honestly, getting a bit freaked out by that, but such is life.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Hmmm, an interesting update. Philly has apparently completed 50 static renders and 0 animations this week. Overall, that means he is averaging around 50 renders and 3.1 animations per week since Chapter 14 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My big takeaway from the update is that we've still got at least 3 weeks of development left. We've been closing in on the finish line for a while now, but it's been very hard to estimate just how far we still had to go in more practical terms. Based on this update, it seems like the majority of the animations are already complete, and it's a case of topping off the renders and writing the final scenes - presumably followed by some thorough testing.

If that's the case, mid-April is probably the earliest we could hope to see a release, but it could easily take longer if the scenes themselves take a while to write/code. It would be a real shame to rush the big goodbyes, so we might as well get comfortable and wait patiently - even if the numbers wind up relatively stagnant for the final push. Ah well, hopefully it will all be worth it.

As for Ellen, she's never really clicked with me (at least not as a LI), but she can definitely be photogenic.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I have a question for Philly about the game, but, because I am not an official supporter of the game myself, could someone please make that question for me? Or if anybody already has the answer for that question, please tell me.
My question: "What Philly intend to do about the unused images on the game? I mean, these unused images are supposely to be used in a branch plot line, which would serve as a new path. So, is he planning to use these images by patching the game with them?"

Reactions: Green83rry

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Guys, I have a question for Philly about the game, but, because I am not an official supporter of the game myself, could someone please make that question for me? Or if anybody already has the answer for that question, please tell me.
My question: "What Philly intend to do about the unused images on the game? I mean, these unused images are supposely to be used in a branch plot line, which would serve as a new path. So, is he planning to use these images by patching the game with them?"
If they are unused, then it got cut from the update at some point in development before it's final release. I don't believe Philly intends to use them. There are multiple unused renders from scenes that got cut in some episodes. Philly usually shares these cut renders as bonuses when he posts the "Catalog" of each episode. (A catalog includes all the renders and animations of an update).

Here is an example of unused renders from a cut scene between Victoria and Meredith from episode 8:

Victoria167.jpg
Victoria169.jpg
Victoria170.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: AlienEDM

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Thanks, the ages approximately match my estimations. With the exception of Ellen whom I thought to be a bit younger. But she is East Asian and the women there often show the signs of age much later.
All in all, this game, I think, is one of the best modern AVNs. There are many things that unfeasible (like Sonja going for a dangerous mission dressed in high heels and even jumping from the second floor :ROFLMAO:) but for this genre, I guess, they're easy to forgive or even organic.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I REALLY wish this guy would give something of a timetable already. 2, 3 months, something like that.
Giving a timetable on something like this is setting up ridiculous expectations. Updates on actual progression is much more realistic and takes into account that rendering can be fast or slow at the whim of the program and computer.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes