Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far the wife is on my shit list .... yeah she's nice and friendly but she stole Stella from me and there can be no forgiveness.

Victoria is on my shit list .... I don't trust her in the slightest.

The doctor is on my shit list .... how dare she hide behind frosted glass.

The big guy is on my shit list .... I have a feeling he's going to make my job harder which means my plans on fucking Ellen and Stella for however many updates remain will forever be a pipe dream.

The wife is on my shit list .... she interrupted my sexy time and stole Stella .... yes i'm still on that.

Philly is on my shit list for taking so damn long to start developing games.

Joking aside a second I have particular tastes when it comes to my women. IRL it isn't an issue, it's not really hard to find a lesbian with short hair, tattoo's and a toned body .... in games it's a lot harder. It's also not very often I go for girls with the long hair "pretty girl" look but DA had Carly and she was an amazing character as was Christina.

Ellen though, now that is a spot on character model and personality. Then you add on characters that don't look like my typical fodder but still make me want to know more like the wife .... no not going to mention her thievery of Stella but her character has left me wanting more of her story. Also she looked quite toned and it's my duty as one of the resident perverted lesbians to oggle the abs of all toned character models while double clicking my mouse ... and I aint talking about the one on my desk.

Another big game launched earlier this week and doesn't have a single romance option i'm interested in so this saved me from going nuts.

U

User_32285

Holy... SHIT! This is fuckin' amazing. I'm getting so much William Gibson from this (If anyone playing this doesn't know who that is... you need to correct that shit ASAP! Go read the Sprawl trilogy. Neuromancer is fuckin' killer). The renders and animations look spectacular. The story in really good so far. The characters are great. Dialogue is very natural. The world is stunning. THIS is what cyberpunk is supposed to look like! This is a 10/10, for a first release. I'll definitely be back for more. I only wish I wasn't broke as fuck, so I could throw some money at this project. Amazing work. Thank you for this!
Yeah, those cyberpunk books are crazy fun, Count Zero, those Loa's, Winterstrom AI (sp?).

I am also getting Shadowrun ( and a little Bladerunner/ Deus Ex ) vibes of this, that would be an awesome idea imo a Shadowrun VN all those Metatypes fucking hahah.

Great read, I enjoy the worldbuilding :)

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Good first chapter, has a nice introduction where the story will go, is the futa already in the game or will it be added in later version? Was looking for it but didn't come across any, another promising game by a good developer. Cheers!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone else feel that the big guy is actually a good dude?
plot twist... the big guy is actually Hollis (the good cop from DA) , when he was in prison, he was made into the augement project and Gloria Conner is his niece (also the daughter of DA's MC)

Reactions: Floga

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Didn't look that gentle in the final, sparking scene.

Reactions: quinfax
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes