Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here ... Here ... The seeds of some smoke screen seedy cabal have been sown into the tapestry of moose riding sore bare back role play in the stanbles of the back of Mc's old building.
As it turns out, the renovation job got sloppy and some GOV wires were plastered
all across Mc's west walls ... absorbing all dames echoes and spreadig the mayhem of lust ..
free spirited marriage of the flesh to them robots now hung on feeling the human tuch and
sprawling the rooms of pleasure bots;)!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Here ... Here ... The seeds of some smoke screen seedy cabal have been sown into the tapestry of moose riding sore bare back role play in the stanbles of the back of Mc's old building.
As it turns out, the renovation job got sloppy and some GOV wires were plastered
all across Mc's west walls ... absorbing all dames echoes and spreadig the mayhem of lust ..
free spirited marriage of the flesh to them robots now hung on feeling the human tuch and
sprawling the rooms of pleasure bots;)!
Chappelle_Perfect.gif

Dec 22, 2017
Am I the only one who hasn't slept with anyone yet in this game? I quite like the story and have played it straight so far, I kind of want the romance to actually feel like romance until I stick my dick in something, and I really wanna get to know these characters first.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Am I the only one who hasn't slept with anyone yet in this game? I quite like the story and have played it straight so far, I kind of want the romance to actually feel like romance until I stick my dick in something, and I really wanna get to know these characters first.

Seriously though, that's one of the good things about the game, you aren't forced into dicking someone just because.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So let me get this straight... When Victoria waltzes naked infront of you you would just say "No sex untill we can cuddle infront of the TV, sipping hot chocolate, wiping tears from eachother's eyes while watching the next eposide of our favorite Bolivian soap opera cuz' we need to do this right and i wanna know your soul first as i don't care how ridiculously fucking hot you are... Worry not, i'm not gay, its just that your soul.. my cock can't get up untill they don't resonate.." :unsure:
..or am i painting this a tad bit too vividly :sneaky:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So let me get this straight... When Victoria waltzes naked infront of you you would just say "No sex untill we can cuddle infront of the TV, sipping hot chocolate, wiping tears from eachother's eyes while watching the next eposide of our favorite Bolivian soap opera cuz' we need to do this right and i wanna know your soul first as i don't care how ridiculously fucking hot you are... Worry not, i'm not gay, its just that your soul.. my cock can't get up untill they don't resonate.." :unsure:
Hey man, you got something against Bolivian soap operas? "La Virgen de las Siete Calles" is a fucking masterpiece! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The plan is to blue ball Victoria until she falls in love with us not vice versa. 4-D Chess.
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man, you are missing out on the Chandra scene quite possibly one of my most favourite scenes you should take a chance with some of the girls of this game and give it a try you won't regret it.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
so new update ?????

Dev Update #24
Now, we are getting close! I have a couple scenes left to render and left to write. It's that time where things are all starting to fall into place.
As for the render count I did make a mistake on the last dev update. I had included the redone images but forgot to remove the old ones from my collection so I accidentally had those there. Not a huge deal but wanted to make that clear. Speaking of redo's, again I am redoing another scene. Last time I promise lol.
But we are over 550 renders now, I suspect to be in the mid 600's upon release. As for animations, that count is now at 25. There are 2 more that I need to setup for sure and may add a couple extras as time allows.
Hopefully I can get everything ready for proof sometimes late this week and beta testing by next weekend. Unlike what I typically do which is flat out render and render till release I feel confident this time that won't be the case, so hopefully late next weekend I will actually start development on the chapter 6.
This release certainly took a bit longer for its size and I do apologize. I think it was just me slowing down a bit, before I took my vacation. That is where most of my redone stuff is from. It's kinda amazing what a week off does to get back in the groove :)
Now, for while you wait, there is another dev out there named Perverteer who just recently finished his first game, Sistery Lust. He has been working on it for quite some time and has certainly built up a nice little fanbase. He is a really nice guy and is stepping out to some new territory in his next game. You can check out his patreon .
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Judging by what he said, I'm quite certain that Victoria neved waltzed naked in front of him.

Isaneclownposey in one of my playthroughs I turned down having sex with Victoria the first couple of times until I got to the last scene in the last update. Also avoided getting spellbound by her. If you reject her the first times there will be some feelings going on there, just give it a try. No after-sex cuddling involved yet, I'm afraid.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are doing all these naked .. remember the valses? Yeah .,.. we are doing NLT level of romance right there .. .naked bodies rubbing each other until some poking action gets traction and dames give into the pokey stud and they go the merry go round abundance of hot steamy deep moist on gushing

shenanigans. Game On!

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes