Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I rather see him as an augment, to be more precise one with tremendously enhanced linguistic skills.
Canto read Finnegans Wake at age 5. In one day. And enjoyed every bit. Then he probably translated it into +20 languages, including Urdu, Amharic and Ebonics.
I'm sure he must be carrying out a mission here but can't put my finger on it. Subliminal advertising? Mind control? :unsure:
I'm not sure I wanna know.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I rather see him as an augment, to be more precise one with tremendously enhanced linguistic skills.
Canto read Finnegans Wake at age 5. In one day. And enjoyed every bit. Then he probably translated it into +20 languages, including Urdu, Amharic and Ebonics.
He'll be an augmented Milcher, obviously. He already is an augment, so his in-game version will retain that characteristic.
I'm sure he must be carrying out a mission here but can't put my finger on it. Subliminal advertising? Mind control? :unsure:
I'm not sure I wanna know.
Ignorance is bliss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
i read something about comics in previous post, CoBD have comics?
Philly has made a pair of comics (short games/scenes) that are available for download to patrons at the $20 level and higher. As far as I remember they haven't made it over here.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well he is Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to him. But if you ask me, I'd say they don't apologize enough, since a Canadian is responsible for this monstrosity:
View attachment 474938
I mean, before this, would anyone even consider possible to ruin pizza and Hawaii simultaneously???
Clearly you have not seen the historical documents.
pineapple on pizza - forced to watch in horror.jpg

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I do preffer later, i want some Doc scenes please
Yes! More Katie, NOW! I can't wait until...
gets the full, bouncing & jiggle animation treatment that only Philly can deliver.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I feel that this line needs some of those wise words of Canto :p
My sources tell me Canto has been tending to his moose the past couple days. He was running low on Victoria and Shanlon hoohaa juice and decided to give Canto the Moose some Sonja instead. This created some performance issues with the moose (i.e. loss of power, backfiring, etc.). Sonja hoohaa juice isn't as pure as the premium from the other girls and its also much higher in testosterone. One of the last things you want to find in hoohaa juice is a high test count. It really screws up the internals :sneaky:

So yeah, Canto Forte has been nursing Canto the Moose back to 100% so Philly can get the game released by next weekend :cool:(y)

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes