MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I like your signatures. Where to get those?
Custom made. Nothing to it really. Just Unren the game, find your clip of choice in the video folder and convert it to a gif.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
What do I have to do to get this shot? My game doesn't have them. thank View attachment 474391 View attachment 474392
Just don't take any lip from Shanlon. Pick the "rude" dialog choices with her. "Tell her off", "Refuse", "Watch your mouth", and then "You really know what you want".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: Stupid me, I didn't realize you were specifically wanting the choking scene. niBBit is right. You need to make sure your Depravity score is at least 2 so you can choke her. There are a few places (3, I think) before Shanlon's sex scene where you can get Depravity points. Tell Sonja "I don't need this from you". "Get more angry" with Meredith during that first meeting. And "Get angry" with Victoria when she's waiting for the MC at his place.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonder how any good samaritan off the force private contractor on his own nice guy woiuld react
TO A TON OF NEWLY MET and kind of wet dreams morsels of bombshells apples of our eye
WERE TO BURST OPEN THEIR FLAT AND GET COZY WITH THEIR FURNITURE/ GUNS / WiNE CELLAR
EH ??

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #24
Now, we are getting close! I have a couple scenes left to render and left to write. It's that time where things are all starting to fall into place.
As for the render count I did make a mistake on the last dev update. I had included the redone images but forgot to remove the old ones from my collection so I accidentally had those there. Not a huge deal but wanted to make that clear. Speaking of redo's, again I am redoing another scene. Last time I promise lol.
But we are over 550 renders now, I suspect to be in the mid 600's upon release. As for animations, that count is now at 25. There are 2 more that I need to setup for sure and may add a couple extras as time allows.
Hopefully I can get everything ready for proof sometimes late this week and beta testing by next weekend. Unlike what I typically do which is flat out render and render till release I feel confident this time that won't be the case, so hopefully late next weekend I will actually start development on the chapter 6.
This release certainly took a bit longer for its size and I do apologize. I think it was just me slowing down a bit, before I took my vacation. That is where most of my redone stuff is from. It's kinda amazing what a week off does to get back in the groove :)
Now, for while you wait, there is another dev out there named Perverteer who just recently finished his first game, Sistery Lust. He has been working on it for quite some time and has certainly built up a nice little fanbase. He is a really nice guy and is stepping out to some new territory in his next game. You can check out his patreon .
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Philli buster just appologising to the only other of essence in their lives => The Moose!
After rubbing vicky hoo haa on the bare back of their moose -> the update would be easy peasy
It turned out not so smooth sailing and the sore bubbly flaming back started to throw flames at the
crew=>they better finish soon .. The Moose is on a rampage for a cold shower and the moist hooHaa!

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Philli buster just appologising to the only other of essence in their lives => The Moose!
After rubbing vicky hoo haa on the bare back of their moose -> the update would be easy peasy
It turned out not so smooth sailing and the sore bubbly flaming back strated to throw flames at the
crew=>they better finish soon .. The Moose is on a rampage for a cold shower and the moist hooHaa!
jtc.gif

Haven't played this game for a while since the last update, so happy to see things moving along Philly_Games

Fuck, I admit it a Victoria facial pic was enough to call me here.

Last edited:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
He released the last update slightly over 2 months ago and yet he apologizes for taking a bit too long.
You gotta love this non-pennsylvanian Philly guy :D.
Well he is Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to him. But if you ask me, I'd say they don't apologize enough, since a Canadian is responsible for this monstrosity:
1575161304881.png
I mean, before this, would anyone even consider possible to ruin pizza and Hawaii simultaneously???

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well he is Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to him. But if you ask me, I'd say they don't apologize enough, since a Canadian is responsible for this monstrosity:
View attachment 474938
I mean, before this, would anyone even consider possible to ruin pizza and Hawaii simultaneously???
I...have nothing to say in our defense...especially since we're still busy apologizing for Justin Bieber and a few of our other recent mistakes.

Sorry, eh?

ndn32g.jpg

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes