RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, that's certainly more lifelike than any I've ever seen, but I'll take your word for it. Dick toys are not high on my list of interests. :)
It is over a table. It doesn't need to be your interest for that, a dildo, being the most logical conclusion. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It is indeed a dildo, as confirmed on Discord.

Now, using it on a glass table, considering the level of force Shanlon enjoys, well, probably only a blowjob would allow the table to survive.

Reactions: Ilhares

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Speechless.gif
:FacePalm: Wait... Did some of you guys think Shanlon sawed a hole in her vanity desk and the MC (or someone else) had their cock shoved up through there? Or, what? She snapped a man's cock off and decided to play with it before all the blood drained out? This thread sometimes... Fucking hell! Come on, guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And now that I think of it, it's 2042 guys. If there are intelligent human-like sex bots I don't see the reason why there couldn't be bionic cocks for men in need. Maybe they are even detachable and rechargeable, she found her husband's on its charging dock and decided to masturbate and deepthroat it for the 10th time that day.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And now that I think of it, it's 2042 guys. If there are intelligent human-like sex bots I don't see the reason why there couldn't be bionic cocks for men in need. Maybe they are even detachable and rechargeable, she found her husband's on its charging dock and decided to masturbate and deepthroat it for the 10th time that day.
That seems more reasonable that cutting a real one-off :LOL: soon she will be asking for the MC measurements over her husbands :sneaky:
everyone knew when the game will be updated?
-sorry english not my first language
There is a link on the previous page detailing how far this update is.

duchung145

Nov 18, 2018
Definitely a bargain if anyone is thinking about buying it do it! :p you won't regret it.
I'd like to send a steam gift to my friend but it doesn't work. LOL
An unexpected error has occurred. Your purchase has not been completed.
Please contact Steam Support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well if that fails you can always just send a download link from here to your friend, unless steam sorts you out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Strange. They don't even say what is the error. You should send the support a message to see if the error is on their side. :unsure:

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 472430
:FacePalm: Wait... Did some of you guys think Shanlon sawed a hole in her vanity desk and the MC (or someone else) had their cock shoved up through there? Or, what? She snapped a man's cock off and decided to play with it before all the blood drained out? This thread sometimes... Fucking hell! Come on, guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your signatures. Where to get those?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes