KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017

It's unrelated to the game but i think this gives some good cyberpunk vibes, something one could listen to while playing this game

Reactions: E.l.l.0

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Now I'm pretty sure MC isn't there. :(
View attachment 470657
The MC is definitely not in that scene, and it's a shame he wasn't. He could have prevented one of the most common types of sexual assualt. No, not male on female rape... Not gay on boy molestation either. I'm talking about girl on stuffed animal/pillow rape. Thanks to cam shows (and the aforementioned scene) we now know just how prevelant this type of visicious assault is. We need a Twitter hashtag to fight this savagery. Thanksgiving is coming up in the US, right? #savethestuffing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm just acting like a typical virtue signaling leftist/sjw. i don't really want to #savethestuffing. i want to see more stuffed animals, pillows, etc. suffer a hot & wet slit slide n' grind assualt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That ... brr .. that move killed a bearded fan boy in the Boyz ... That move is no joke!
PLease try different relaxaton techniques ... LIKE THE n.e.o MANEUVER ;)!!!
plEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING THEM GALS UP FORM THAT .... THAT ...
THAT UNPROTECTED CRINGY NECK+ SHOULDERS killing grab!

Game ON! => Tame The Dragon .. Be the ruffian in the stuffed Mandingo Emporium!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Henry seems a bit awkward with the ladies so far (afraid he'd break them?), but if the Dragon came at him like an enemy, I fear she'd end up more like Puff than Smaug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Yurizen

Oct 24, 2019
Someone asked for suggestions of games with good animations in some other game's thread.
This is what happened:
I started off with Milfy City, got addicted, beat it, and then got disappointed after catching up with the delay dumpster fire. Found this on a whim and agree with you. Any recommendations on other games with animation/visual quality similar to this and Milfy? Anyone can chime in. Going to try Depraved Awakening next.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any recommendations on other games with animation/visual quality similar to this and Milfy? Anyone can chime in. Going to try Depraved Awakening next.
You should check out the DeLuca Family

DA is on sale 30% on steam now :D
Definitely a bargain if anyone is thinking about buying it do it! :p you won't regret it.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
I started off with Milfy City, got addicted, beat it, and then got disappointed after catching up with the delay dumpster fire. Found this on a whim and agree with you. Any recommendations on other games with animation/visual quality similar to this and Milfy? Anyone can chime in. Going to try Depraved Awakening next.
Being A DIK, Dreams of Desire, Timestamps, Become A Rock Star

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 409 Votes