Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Does he say it in English? I thought you were Italian:4Head:

Anyway, in my country there's a phrase that literally translates as "with patience and spit the elephant put it into the little ant. "
Nothing compares to es popular wisdom, that's for sure.
It sounds better in italian anyway.... ;)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Completely agree. I really dislike incest, particularly blood-related incest. Step-related is fine with me, or the MC railing family he is unrelated to. Like sisters he may know from school, or a pair of milf sisters in the neighborhood... Or a MC that does dirty work for a sexy, 40+ yr old, bitch cunt head of a seemingly nefarious biotech corporation with an even sexier H.O.R.N. DOG (Cantonese) daughter that is already cock drunk for the MC and desperately wants to fuck him in front of her mother. I'm ok with those types of incest. Anyone know of a game with the latter? That's a scenario I haven't seen before. Hopefully a great dev will make something like that soon :sneaky:

Seriously though, the tone of this story is but one of the many things that make this game the best. I know a lot of guys love incest, but it wouldn't exactly fit here. Thank God we don't have to read through lame drama between the MC and Katie as they try to figure out if it's ok for them to be in a relationship together...

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this, Katie."
"I know, MacMan, but we can't. You're my lifelong friend. Lifelong friends shouldn't do this... Right?"
"We'll keep it a secret. No one has to know. And if any one does find out, who cares?! I'll not be ashamed of being in love with my lifelong friend!"
edit: typo
Or even worse!
"Oh no! This isn't right, Katie. You are my landlady's younger daughter!"

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It sounds better in italian anyway.... ;)
If you mean my sentence, it's not Italian. Neither am I although lived there for a couple of years and been there many times, it's like my second home!

Oh, I see you mean Mr Sato's saying.
Mio cattivo, I mean my bad.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Does he say it in English? I thought you were Italian:4Head:

Anyway, in my country there's a phrase that literally translates as "with patience and spit the elephant put it into the little ant. "
Nothing compares to popular wisdom, that's for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back on topic, people, you're ruining it for me! :mad:

It took me quite a while to learn to tolerate incest in adult games, now that I got over my "bye bye breakfast" reflex, you're spraying neon in the Tommy-Wiseau-ness of 99.9% of the games in this forum.

Look at what you did to the inevitable (INEVITABLE!!!) MC-Chandra-Meredith threesome:
1574547894643.png

Happy now?

• Haha
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Back on topic, people, you're ruining it for me! :mad:

It took me quite a while to learn to tolerate incest in adult games, now that I got over my "bye bye breakfast" reflex, you're spraying neon in the Tommy-Wiseau-ness of 99.9% of the games in this forum.

Look at what you did to the inevitable (INEVITABLE!!!) MC-Chandra-Meredith threesome:
View attachment 468670

Happy now?
Now on incest: I too have learnt to tolerate incest, otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy 75% of games around here.
Some types of incest disgust me: father/daughter is the worst and makes me puke; originally I found son/mother incest equally revolting but is so all-pervasive and I have become so desensitized to it that now I mostly consider it ridiculous.

However, brother/sister incest is something I don't frown upon that much as long as it meets a couple of criteria: no blackmailing, raping, or paying; the relationship has to be built gradually. In any case, I only have brothers so maybe that's the reason why a game with such content doesn't upset my stomach.

As for uncle-aunt/niece-nephew I'm generally undecided. It mainly depends on how close the relationship between them has been in the past. If it's a relationship between cousins I have no objections whatsoever. But all this only applies to games, and in real life I'm not that sure I would find it normal at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Haha, I don't like pure VN games. I thought that was apparent from my response.

Edit: Just read the spoiler. Okay you have convinced me. Will give this one a go :)
Out of curiosity, what games do you like on this site then? 90% are visual novels and even I will be hard-pressed to find some good games that aren't renpy games here.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Out of curiosity, what games do you like on this site then? 90% are visual novels and even I will be hard-pressed to find some good games that aren't renpy games here.
Maybe he meant pure as in no free roaming point and click, grind, day/night cycle mixed in

Reactions: voldybuff
4.70 star(s) 409 Votes