Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just this morning I read this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine something similar happening while your tool is inside :ROFLMAO:
Well it's usually happens, but my tool inside at halfway down, and not at top ;)
"Sorry, I did not mean to blow your mind, but that shit happens to me all the time!"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ...

Detroit: Become Human ...

HORIZON ZERO DAWN ....

Almost Human by way of achieving peak form for any and all synths ... I am robot level shenanigans just boots archetype into the remodel .. never the art or aesthetics!

We are BILLIONS OF YEARS AHEAD OF THE SYNTHS .. STOP TWISTING PANTIES AND SQUIRTING ALL THE LOVE JUICE out of dame paraphernalia ... dreams and hopes and aspirations make us HOT!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Almost Human by way of achieving peak form for any and all synths ... I am robot level shenanigans just boots archetype into the remodel .. never the art or aesthetics!
I thought this was a great show, I was pretty disappointed when it didn't get renewed.

...part of that disappointment may have been because it meant seeing less of Minka Kelly in a tight pantsuit.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Eureka moments make great stories, but, in reality, 99.9% of mankind's eurekas come from someone picking an old idea, putting it in a new context and finding a new use for it. Case in point:

However:

*with all due respect 2D 3some master.

EDIT: the link for sh*t blowing up works now.
Yeah, I edited the link in my original post too. It was broken.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
can someone post the last post from the developer?
Wait for a bit, someone is bound to put it here.:cool:
----------------------------------

Human like androids are nice but i kinda prefer the ones who look like machines, they give a nice scifi vibe to any story.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I'm kind of glad there is no incest it seems to pop up in every other game so this is a nice change from that.
Completely agree. I really dislike incest, particularly blood-related incest. Step-related is fine with me, or the MC railing family he is unrelated to. Like sisters he may know from school, or a pair of milf sisters in the neighborhood... Or a MC that does dirty work for a sexy, 40+ yr old, bitch cunt head of a seemingly nefarious biotech corporation with an even sexier H.O.R.N. DOG (Cantonese) daughter that is already cock drunk for the MC and desperately wants to fuck him in front of her mother. I'm ok with those types of incest. Anyone know of a game with the latter? That's a scenario I haven't seen before. Hopefully a great dev will make something like that soon :sneaky:

Seriously though, the tone of this story is but one of the many things that make this game the best. I know a lot of guys love incest, but it wouldn't exactly fit here. Thank God we don't have to read through lame drama between the MC and Katie as they try to figure out if it's ok for them to be in a relationship together...

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this, Katie."
"I know, MacMan, but we can't. You're my lifelong friend. Lifelong friends shouldn't do this... Right?"
"We'll keep it a secret. No one has to know. And if any one does find out, who cares?! I'll not be ashamed of being in love with my lifelong friend!"
edit: typo

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My father always says "With spit & finesse any ass is up for grabs".
Does he say it in English? I thought you were Italian:4Head:

Anyway, in my country there's a phrase that literally translates as "with patience and spit the elephant put it into the little ant. "
Nothing compares to popular wisdom, that's for sure.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 409 Votes