Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In regards to just looks (I find character and personality very important traits) I actually find the face to be a more important factor in my decision
I'll agree with this. I can appreciate a fine ass on an ugly woman, but it'd never be enough to convince me to be with her. If I can't stand looking at her, it's simply never going to happen. I don't do beer goggles.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmm, you both bring up good points about Henry staying single and / or getting away from anyone associated with the merc-life.
It is just stating the obvious with Henry his only role is that of protector and disagreeing with the MC most of the time, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he sacrifices himself to save Gloria at some point.

r2dd2taiki

Aug 8, 2019
Since I need to stay "On Topic" and stop having fun with other members :

What does everyone think of the idea of Henry (Bigs) hooking up with Sonja? I mean, assuming neither of them suffers a horrible untimely death of course, and also assuming the MC doesn't mind (in other words avoidable "sharing").

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could see them getting together (I've mentioned it before). He's too much of a father figure / older brother to Gloria, he isn't getting Katie while I'm alive, and he has zero interactions with any of the other women except for Ellen, and I don't know if she'd be interested.

Thoughts?
No, I want Sonja for myself.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Since UnoriginalUserName started a MCless Tinder...

The one pair I could see working is Kat & Vic. Sweet Doc could nurture the empathy Victoria seems to have repressed and introduce her to the more simple pleasures of life, like some greasy grub from the dinner around the corner; the Fiery Ginger would provide the cunning and ruthlessness required to keep'em stab'n'bullet free, while also introducing some class & sophistication to the more simple minded Katie.

Of course none is going to touch Katie while my MC can stand on 2 legs (not a given on a Philly's game), but there are worst things to picture then K+V, and if Coriolan would embrace this cause, I'm sure there would be no shortage of supporters.

*I'd say no touching Vic, but given her "business practices" that'd be pretty much pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
Sasha Grey is a disgusting slut though. Literally disgusting. She licks toilets. Don't believe me? Look it up. I'm sure not gonna post that filth here.

Like you said, nearly all of the girls in this game have great asses. Haven't seen that much of Gloria's ass, but from what little we've seen it looks like a great, tight little ass. Even Meredith has a great ass...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: added some ass
ASS EVERYWHERE !!!

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
4.70 star(s) 409 Votes