jish55

Nov 23, 2017
In regards to just looks (I find character and personality very important traits) I actually find the face to be a more important factor in my decision than pussy/ass/tits/rest of the body. But ofc the whole picture is what makes me choose one girl over the other.
You have Katie in your signature, so I know you're a being of class, and have to agree with ya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In regards to just looks (I find character and personality very important traits) I actually find the face to be a more important factor in my decision than pussy/ass/tits/rest of the body. But ofc the whole picture is what makes me choose one girl over the other.
I do agree especially a woman's eyes if they have that seductive look to them a lot of women can draw you in with their eyes.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
jish55 said:
View attachment 464413 If I had to choose, I'd obviously choose the first over the second every time.
So my previous post was deleted for being off-topic (Hopefully i did nothing wrong this time :LOL:). Anyways, as i was saying, that's Ukrainian erotic model . For anybody that's curious.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Since I need to stay "On Topic" and stop having fun with other members :

What does everyone think of the idea of Henry (Bigs) hooking up with Sonja? I mean, assuming neither of them suffers a horrible untimely death of course, and also assuming the MC doesn't mind (in other words avoidable "sharing").

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could see them getting together (I've mentioned it before). He's too much of a father figure / older brother to Gloria, he isn't getting Katie while I'm alive, and he has zero interactions with any of the other women except for Ellen, and I don't know if she'd be interested.

Thoughts?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

What does everyone think of the idea of Henry (Bigs) hooking up with Sonja? I mean, assuming neither of them suffers a horrible untimely death of course, and also assuming the MC doesn't mind (in other words avoidable "sharing").

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could see them getting together (I've mentioned it before). He's too much of a father figure / older brother to Gloria, he isn't getting Katie while I'm alive, and he has zero interactions with any of the other women except for Ellen, and I don't know if she'd be interested.

Thoughts?
So Mr Sonja cucks you with your AI, then the big fella?

Why not give Hank the tranny?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Thoughts?
Henry + Sonja? :unsure: It takes, indeed, a lot of man to handle dat woman (1 MC and 1 Stella were not enough), and if you try to fit more man in that dude, he would collapse into a black hole.

Yet, he got that "daddy aura" and Sonja is the last person on Earth who needs a daddy. Furthermore, IMO Henry's happy ending would be retiring to a small farm away from shootings and corporate mercenaries, with a kind, caring girl to bake him pie after a day plowing the fields.

Do you see Sonja running away from bullets? Would you risk your life eating a pie cooked by Sonja???

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Thoughts?
I don't think he would be interested in a relationship with anyone. His #1 #2 and #3 priorities are to protect Gloria, he wouldn't want to distract himself with other things like that.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Henry + Sonja? :unsure: It takes, indeed, a lot of man to handle dat woman (1 MC and 1 Stella were not enough), and if you try to fit more man in that dude, he would collapse into a black hole.

Yet, he got that "daddy aura" and Sonja is the last person on Earth who needs a daddy. Furthermore, IMO Henry's happy ending would be retiring to a small farm away from shootings and corporate mercenaries, with a kind, caring girl to bake him pie after a day plowing the fields.

Do you see Sonja running away from bullets? Would you risk your life eating a pie cooked by Sonja???
I don't think he would be interested in a relationship with anyone. His #1 #2 and #3 priorities are to protect Gloria, he wouldn't want to distract himself with other things like that.
Hmm, you both bring up good points about Henry staying single and / or getting away from anyone associated with the merc-life.

The idea of him retiring to a farm in Wyoming or something might appeal to him, but as jamdan said, his priorities are clearly focused entirely on Gloria, and I guess she's not likely to go live in the boonies. Bigs lives a complicated, and possibly quite lonely, life. Maybe he should get a dog, or, you know, his equivalent, so...a bear or something. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah well, it was just a thought.

4.70 star(s) 433 Votes