sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How on Earth did you get "white crater butt" out of steatopygia? It's a trait commonly found in blacks, not Whites. "If I wanted to see hippo ass I'd go to Africa, or any inner city USA." There, that makes a bit more sense.

Nice try, Jamal :cool:
You seem a little upset, Dexter. Commenly? sure there, commonly in whites in America too seeing how high the obesity rate is. :rolleyes:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
You seem a little upset, Dexter. Commenly? sure there, commonly in whites in America too seeing how high the obesity rate is. :rolleyes:
Obesity and steatopygia are two entirely different things. We were jokingly talking about the latter. Then you came in and somehow equated that with obese American Whites. However, you aren't wrong, the obesity rate in America is insanely high.

This derailment has gone on long enough. Here everyone, let's look at a perfect ass on the smaller side...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Obesity and steatopygia are two entirely different things. We were jokingly talking about the latter. Then you came in and somehow equated that with obese American Whites. However, you aren't wrong, the obesity rate in America is insanely high.

This derailment has gone on long enough. Here everyone, let's look at a perfect ass on the smaller side...
I've always held this one as what you might call the "Gold Standard" when it comes to my preferred ass-type (maybe this time me posting her ass won't be considered "off-topic" and deletable :cautious: ).
I'd say Katie's is pretty damn on-point when it comes to that, which is one of the reasons she's best girl. Victoria's is fantastic as well of course, as are most of the other girls'.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I've always held this one as what you might call the "Gold Standard" when it comes to my preferred ass-type (maybe this time me posting her ass won't be considered "off-topic" and deletable :cautious: ).
I'd say Katie's is pretty damn on-point when it comes to that, which is one of the reasons she's best girl. Victoria's is fantastic as well of course, as are most of the other girls'.
Sasha Grey is a disgusting slut though. Literally disgusting. She licks toilets. Don't believe me? Look it up. I'm sure not gonna post that filth here.

Like you said, nearly all of the girls in this game have great asses. Haven't seen that much of Gloria's ass, but from what little we've seen it looks like a great, tight little ass. Even Meredith has a great ass...
edit: added some ass

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Sasha Grey is a disgusting slut though. Literally disgusting. She licks toilets. Don't believe me? Look it up. I'm sure not gonna post that filth here.

Like you said, nearly all of the girls in this game have great asses. Haven't seen that much of Gloria's ass, but from what little we've seen it looks like a great, tight little ass. Even Meredith has a great ass...
No wonder that Philly_Games is the king of asses

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh no, I'm well aware. But as far as just looks? I think she's hard to beat, at least in this horrible "real world" we're forced to live in. That said, I wouldn't even know she was in the room if I was presented with Katie in real life.

MacMan-88 I can't help it! I like asses!
untitled.png

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Ass >>>>>>>> breasts. :whistle:
This has the potential to start a war. What the hell... I'll fire the first shot :cool:

I love them both almost an equal amount, but if you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose I'd go with... Tits. A poor ass can often be improved to a great ass through the proper diet and lower body exercise routine. Of course, good genetics helps. Now tits... Great tits are a gift from God. There's nothing a woman can do naturally to improve her breasts. She's either blessed or not. That gift can certainly be ruined though (weight changes, kids, etc.).
I don't like Shanlon, i mean i'm gonna like her eventually when she goes full villain on us and i'm gonna like Vic more (don't like her that much) when she joins us against Shanlon.
I like an overwhelming majority of the women in this game. They are all written in a way that makes me interested in them, even the bitch cunts, Shanlon and Meredith. I really like them both.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I like an overwhelming majority of the women in this game. They are all written in a way that makes me interested in them, even the bitch cunts, Shanlon and Meredith. I really like them both.
When you dislike a character in a game or movie or anything you know that the writer did an amazing job to make this character hated, that's what i meant when i said i don't like them, for instance Joffery from GOT he was hated by every fan even by me but i really loved the writer and the actor cuz they made all of us hate Joffery because of them both the actor and the writer. I tend to like villains a lot especially if they were well written and i think Shanlon could become an amazing villain in the next updates.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes