UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
When you dislike a character in a game or movie or anything you know that the writer did an amazing job to make this character hated, that's what i meant when i said i don't like them, for instance Joffery from GOT he was hated by every fan even by me but i really loved the writer and the actor cuz they made all of us hate Joffery because of them both the actor and the writer. I tend to like villains a lot especially if they were well written and i think Shanlon could become an amazing villain in the next updates.
Yep, any time you can elicit an emotional response, be it good or bad, towards a character, the creator has done a good job of immersing the end user, no matter what the media platform is.
It's one of the reasons having a truly GREAT villain everyone despises can really make a movie, tv show, or book. They draw you in like nothing else. ...well, except maybe fantastic asses... :sneaky:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Yep, any time you can elicit an emotional response, be it good or bad, towards a character, the creator has done a good job of immersing the end user, no matter what the media platform is.
It's one of the reasons having a truly GREAT villain everyone despises can really make a movie, tv show, or book. They draw you in like nothing else. ...well, except maybe fantastic asses... :sneaky:
Don't wanna go off-topic but Heath Ledger was an amazing villain acting as The Joker, many people were cheering for him against Batman cuz of how good his acting was, he really was smth else. Sad that he's gone RIP Heath :(

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hehe, how many pages of the "best girl" talk is there? I like all the main girls equally. And about Chandra... her hairstyle makes her look generic and stock in comparison to others, because this hairstyle is in every game with gen 8 models, same goes with her face which doesn't have that stand out features unlike other girls. But even of she's not as good looking and unique as Vic, doc, or Gloria, I like her, she is a fun character.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The only truly unusual faces in contrast with most games out there are Katie's and Ellen's. Maybe Gloria's too, but not that much.
I'm absolutely sure that some players even think (secretly) that one or more of them are ugly, which in my opinion they aren't in the least; to me Katie's face is indeed the most attractive in CoBD. But I get why they would think differently if their beauty standards are too restrictive. In that case I'm sure that they prefer faces like Vicky's, the red bomshell with thick lips and hungry eyes.

The thing is that, despite most of the girls being on the standard side of female character types, Philly polishes their apperances and portrays them psychologically in such a way that they are far above every other game on this site.
Does Chandra look like many other female characters (make-up and hair colour aside)? Is Shanlon similar to many other blondes we've come across in terms of appearance? The answer to both questions is "all in all, yes", yet they are two fucking works of art. Not to mention Vicky, who should be on view at the Louvre.
If we lived in ancient Greece, there should be a temple dedicated to each of these unparalelled beauties with a 10-metre-tall statue of each one and butts covering the whole frieze.

Speaking of asses, since there are so many men of taste in this thread, I want to share with you my last two F95zone discoveries:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I know we all have a preference, but here's the real question, would you much rather have a woman with large tits and a flat ass, or a woman with a big ass and small tits :unsure:?
bothisgood.gif

I know some AVN models are badly proportioned but I like a good balance and CoBD has easily one of the best balanced female models around.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
This has the potential to start a war. What the hell... I'll fire the first shot :cool:

I love them both almost an equal amount, but if you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose I'd go with... Tits. A poor ass can often be improved to a great ass through the proper diet and lower body exercise routine. Of course, good genetics helps. Now tits... Great tits are a gift from God. There's nothing a woman can do naturally to improve her breasts. She's either blessed or not. That gift can certainly be ruined though (weight changes, kids, etc.).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like an overwhelming majority of the women in this game. They are all written in a way that makes me interested in them, even the bitch cunts, Shanlon and Meredith. I really like them both.
While I understand your reluctance between tits and ass, I don't understand why you would choose tits when really pressed in choosing between the two.
Not that it matters all that much... I'm not looking to impregnate her feet
While you can't impregnate her ass, there's still more chances of actually hitting the right spot for that than with tits. :LOL:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I know we all have a preference, but here's the real question, would you much rather have a woman with large tits and a flat ass, or a woman with a big ass and small tits :unsure:?
Nothing wrong with small tits if they have a good shape and attractive nipples. And big tits are no good at all if they are a sloppy mess.

You should be asking "had you rather have a woman with great tits & no ass or a woman with a great ass & no tits?"

Given those 2 choices I'm going with the former. Great tits & no ass. I'll convince her to start doing squats & lunges ;)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Nothing wrong with small tits if they have a good shape and attractive nipples. And big tits are no good at all if they are a sloppy mess.

You should be asking "had you rather have a woman with great tits & no ass or a woman with a great ass & no tits?"

Given those 2 choices I'm going with the former. Great tits & no ass. I'll convince her to start doing squats & lunges ;)
I wonder if exercise will do the trick tho. :unsure:
tenor.gif

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes