AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
hello all

in play list songs i think its miss one !! the song s sart for the first time meredith office...(where mc have to confront her)

if someone knows it ?!....(look s like in blade runner 2 but i m not sure..
If you mean the music from the main menu, it is called "Future Noir from Jonathan Edward Carlile". There is a playlist on the Youtube with all musics from COBD. Here:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
NEVER! :HideThePain:

I remember at one point the MC either talked to Henry about Victoria or chose not to depending on that secret score.
Other than that, I don't remember any moment where it mattered much. I may be forgetting something relevant because I played my betraying/asshole route only once a while ago.
In chapter 7, the player must have at least 5 relationship points with Henry to unlock the war flashback. He refuses to talk about his past otherwise.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The Red Moon landed blocks away from the explosion :Kappa:. He was in no position to notice much.
All electronic systems were fried for 1 mile around (I think that's what Victoria said.)
Someone could have collected Henry's body without anyone noticing or recording it.
How someone move that hulking body when Gloria' EMP fried everything eletronic around without people noticing? It wouldn't be a easy job without mechanical help. Yeah i am not buying this Henry is alive hypothesis.

Reactions: ename144

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Would that proofreader be either of you, or Burt?

In any case, I'm glad you are/he is doing good again (y)
Easy way to find that out...boot up the game and watch those awesome credits.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No need to. Obviously I knew already, I wouldn't have been so specific otherwise.
Since you are here instead of catching up with your proofreading, I'm going to assume it's Burt :Kappa:
I'm happy he's OK. It would be nice to see his mustache around some time, it's been a while.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah....but then you've gotta do all dat readin' and shit. :D

I've been intentionally ignoring script errors....you do yeoman's work. Haha #too

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
6 this episode, but I can't remember if that's low or high.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
No need to. Obviously I knew already, I wouldn't have been so specific otherwise.
Since you are here instead of catching up with your proofreading, I'm going to assume it's Burt :Kappa:
I'm happy he's OK. It would be nice to see his mustache around some time, it's been a while.
I'm perfectly healthy. Was helping with a last-minute scene as well as fixing a slight continuity SNAFU.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes