Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Another thing that's been bugging me for some time.
The MC had relationship points with Henry.
What were they used for? Did they make any difference at all in the way the story developed?
Been a little bit since I looked at the walkthrough, but I think it just mainly made Henry open up more in a few places like he'd be a little more forthcoming with information, etc. maybe give a few more details here and there or be a little more friendly toward MC.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
What were they used for? Did they make any difference at all in the way the story developed?
Perhaps they'll be used in some way with Gloria, since she and Henry had such a close relationship? If Henry liked the MC, then maybe Gloria will act warmer towards him?

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Henry's alive. He'll defeat the beast and return as Henry the White.

But really, I'm not entirely convinced he's dead. With how advanced the technology is and how enhanced he is, there may be a possibility he survived long enough to be captured and treated. He'd be the perfect secret contingency plan against the Red Moon

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
So, is the update releasing tomorrow or next Friday?
Someone questioned whether the release might be in the next day or so – so here's the latest:

Screenshot 15-04-2021 CoBD_latest .png

Great documentation job as usual (y):BootyTime:

The key to this mystery is in the word "side."
What does he consider a side scene?
Bearing in mind that we'll be going to the pit, every scene with Abby, Ellen, or Sonja will not be secondary. Their previews are safe.

If we look closely at this pic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it looks like the MC is spying them, or having a look at them in passing.
My impression is that will appear while the MC and his companion (Abby, Sonja or Ellen) are sneaking into somewhere in the Pit. These girls will not get involved with our characters in any significant way.
Let me clarify what I meant with that first potential cut. I was trying to say that IF a sex scene with those 2 milchers were part of the update, then I'd much prefer it be their scene that got the axe. I didn't mean to suggest that just because we see them in a preview shot that means we'll be fucking them. I was merely using that as a way to segue to something very important...

Any time the opportunity presents itself for me to remind everyone (Philly!) that the Chandra & Abby threesome MUST happen, I'm taking it.
I don't expect said threesome to occur in this update. I do expect more development with Abby before such a scene happens. But again, it never hurts to offer that very important reminder to Philly. The people demand it! ask nicely for it.
So I'll place my bet.
I think it could be this one:
Firstly, it's not one of the most recent previews.
Secondly, I think this pic involves one of those dreams with Gloria.
She's dressed in a pretty sexy way, actually the first time we see her like that. Could that dream be the very first sexy moment between the MC and her? Nothing too serious (or it wouldn't be a side scene), but their first physical contact after all?
If that's the case, maybe Philly decided this update should rather focus on other things and left this dream for the next one.
Sound reasoning there. I hope you're wrong, of course. I'm all in favour of more Gloria and developing a stronger bond & relationship with her. So, if that scene were to accomplish that, I'd be disappointed with it being cut. But, if Philly thinks it doesn't quite fit and should be saved for a later chapter, then I'm sure that's the right call.

What are talking about saying "virtually no one cares about"? I do care about that, pale face.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
No, I didn't mean no one cares about Teri. I was talking about those 2 milchers in that preview. I assume they're milchers, they have elf-like ears. I'm sure Teri has many fans now, and that's not all that surprising. But, as I alluded to in my previous post, I'm not a fan. I don't find her as attractive as the other girls. That's not to say she's a poor character, she's just not as physically attractive as the others, imo.
Also, I am curious about what Philly is planning about the "sharing" path with Shanlon.
Yes, I am a pervert guy and I do love kinky things(Just like the rest of you)!:LUL::LUL::LUL:
Unless we can share Shanlon with some other ladies, then the sharing gets a big NO from me. There's only room for one cock in a cyberpunk hen house.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

But really, I'm not entirely convinced he's dead. With how advanced the technology is and how enhanced he is, there may be a possibility he survived long enough to be captured and treated. He'd be the perfect secret contingency plan against the Red Moon
Ya I am hoping Henry is still alive, I liked him - and I always figured the nano fluid you can find while working with him and Katie at Baynard would be used to help him later on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure there will be a sharing scene with Shanlon given the "I have no friends" blurp. The only recent male friend kinda isn't available anymore and he was a softy anyway. Maybe Kleo if she's depraved enough.
She's in a relationship so the sharing is already happening.

Unless we can share Shanlon with some other ladies, then the sharing gets a big NO from me. There's only room for one cock in a cyberpunk hen house.
She's already taking at least 2 cocks and given her lifestyle probably more than that.

Remember that Philly doesn't care about shit like that considering one of the main love interests of DA was a prostitute still seeing clients when the MC hooked up with her.

Shanlon is easy and made it known quite quickly. It's pretty certain she's fucking around behind her mans back, she's already fucked the MC.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Philly's updates run all the way though testing. Beta testers can be working on the game and Philly may still throw something on at the (very) last second.

Predicting what's in the update or when it will release is a fool's errand, but it helps pass the time.

Reactions: Meushi

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What? Haha. When have I ever lead people here astray?
NEVER! :HideThePain:

Been a little bit since I looked at the walkthrough, but I think it just mainly made Henry open up more in a few places like he'd be a little more forthcoming with information, etc. maybe give a few more details here and there or be a little more friendly toward MC.
I remember at one point the MC either talked to Henry about Victoria or chose not to depending on that secret score.
Other than that, I don't remember any moment where it mattered much. I may be forgetting something relevant because I played my betraying/asshole route only once a while ago.

Perhaps they'll be used in some way with Gloria, since she and Henry had such a close relationship? If Henry liked the MC, then maybe Gloria will act warmer towards him?
Mmm I don't know about that. While Henry was in the picture, the MC's interactions with Gloria were not based on Henry's points. It all depended on her score, and most importantly whether the player decided to betray her.
Perhaps you are right, but I don't see Henry's points being relevant now that he's not around.

Finally someone caught my drift. THAT is exactly the reason why I asked that question, and I was hoping somebody would write that exact opinion.
If the game secretly tracked relationship points with Henry, and those points didn't play a very important role while he was "alive," it might turn out that he's not as dead as we believe and might be making a comeback later on.
Have we seen his body being removed? Do the characters know anything about what happened to it after that scene?
If that were the case, it could lead to really interesting situations. Imagine if he was being "repaired" and reprogrammed by Vostok or Baynard...

National mammal of the USA since 2016. A majestic creature, no doubt :Kappa:

After looking through all the preview images, and as a completely unbiased observer, I believe it is clear that every scene except for the one involving Chandra has an equal chance to be cut. In seriousness I do hope it's nothing involving any of the girls whose score is tracked. It does feel at times as if there's been a little too much interaction with side characters (i.e. the multiple Venus scenes) before the more significant ones.
Yeah, I'm a bit tired too of Venus. I play her scenes for the sake of completion, but a bot like her doesn't make my blood rush at all. As far as sex scenes, the latest update was the least satisfying so far for my taste.

Philly's updates run all the way though testing. Beta testers can be working on the game and Philly may still throw something on at the (very) last second.

Predicting what's in the update or when it will release is a fool's errand, but it helps pass the time.
Actually, that particular debate was triggered by a statement of the dev himself warning that he was leaving out a scene which he had previously included in next version's previews.
It does help pass the time though. And seeing this thread getting comments is always a rare yet exciting experience :BootyTime:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Captured how? The Reed Moon was there too, even with Gloria losing control i kinda doubt he wouldn't noticed someone trying to save Henry later.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

She's already taking at least 2 cocks and given her lifestyle probably more than that.

Remember that Philly doesn't care about shit like that considering one of the main love interests of DA was a prostitute still seeing clients when the MC hooked up with her.

Shanlon is easy and made it known quite quickly. It's pretty certain she's fucking around behind her mans back, she's already fucked the MC.
True, of course. But I think the question, and the more interesting part, was aimed towards what we're going to see on screen in the future. And here the only extra dick that the MC can introduce into the "relationship" would be Kleo's imho. And even that is a stretch. They aren't that close and Kleo hasn't been shown to be particularly depraved. So any extra dick would probably have to come from Shanlon's circle of acquaintances.

You'll not hear me complaining either way.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Captured how? The Reed Moon was there too, even with Gloria losing control i kinda doubt he wouldn't noticed someone trying to save Henry later.
The Red Moon landed blocks away from the explosion :Kappa:. He was in no position to notice much.
All electronic systems were fried for 1 mile around (I think that's what Victoria said.)
Someone could have collected Henry's body without anyone noticing or recording it.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I hope this doesn't turn into a "what constitutes sharing?" debate, because I'm not interested. :HideThePain:

I'm well aware of what Shanlon's sex life likely consists of and have no issue with it. But this...
isn't simply Shanlon continuing her sexcapades on her own without the MC. It's the involvement of a third participant, potentially more. If the additional party has a cock, then that is something I don't want to participate in.
So, as I said, unless it involves another female—no "sharing" for me.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
No, I didn't mean no one cares about Teri. I was talking about those 2 milchers in that preview.
Relax, I am just messing with you! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If the additional party has a cock, then that is something I don't want to participate in.
So, as I said, unless it involves another female—no "sharing" for me.
Do you like to be shared by ladies, but don't like to share?:KappaPride::KappaPride:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hello all

in play list songs i think its miss one !! the song s sart for the first time meredith office...(where mc have to confront her)

if someone knows it ?!....(look s like in blade runner 2 but i m not sure..

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes