cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
games with this quality of graphics won't be made in 1-2 months unless has "few"computers and ppls doing renders.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
is there a reason why this game hasn't been updated in several months?
Philly took a break in December and only start working on update on January. Philly like to take time when doing render and animation since he like to keep the quality for the VN

Reactions: xXwankerXx

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1618087695669.png

This should be the final dev update before release. Woohoo!

A few things on this update. It has a lot of girth to it. More so than any other update before it. This will give a good chunk of re-playability, so I hope you have your saves ready!

There is also a side scene I originally did for this update but after putting everything together I feel it will work much better in the next chapter, it just ended up feeling clunky once things were put in place. I believe I posted a preview for it, so just letting you know that up front.

My estimates were off slightly, I thought it would be in proof today but that will happen Monday. Once there I will let him do what he needs to do.

So, expect the release in a week and change.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Woohoo! The new update is close near! :):)Prepare your saves, because I presume this new update is multipaths and will affect many events in the future of the game. Sonja, Kate and Abby, which one will be your shieldmaiden?:PogChamp::PogChamp:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Any scenes related to Victoria in this new update??? I wonder what will happen to her when red moon will found out that she is helping MC

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes