FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Quotes from the great dev himself, straight from his Discord server:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's been saying that since the beginning (think he also said it in his nearly a year ago), so it's no surprise. And it makes sense based on how the story is going and our current progress with her. So, everything is fine. :HideThePain:

Amazing gif selection! Possibly the best gif I've ever seen!
Wait... It kinda looks familiar:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-08-1-phillygames.25739/post-3180394
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-08-1-phillygames.25739/post-3357581
—————————————

Those Easter renders are great, obviously. And it's always nice to see Victoria's heels make yet another appearance. She's only been wearing them the entire game (some special renders too). Which equates to roughly 2 weeks of in-game time.
Imagine her walking all over shitty 2042 Los Angeles in those things for 2 straight weeks and—NO! Gloria, don't li–
Those same heels are visible in 13 different scenes so far. Yes, I went back and checked the image files. Sad, I know.
I won't bore you with posting pics of each appearance, I'll just show the first and last.
At this point, I think Philly is just trolling with her heels. Just like he's trolling Gloria fans by having her degraded in special renders. :HideThePain:
I don't know whether or not Philly lurks here now, but if he does, this is for him...
And you actually got salty and reported my post for reposting that gif? WTF haha
Well you got what you wanted buddy, it got deleted, you made it in life I guess. xD

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am trying to create wallpapers and fan signature gifs with all girls of the game, but I have no idea how to make it. Which software program that you guys recomend me on the task to create wallpapers and gifs with high quality?

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
And you actually got salty and reported my post for reposting that gif? WTF haha
Well you got what you wanted buddy, it got deleted, you made it in life I guess. xD
No, I did not get salty and report your post, buddy. WTF haha
I've never reported a post nor do I expect I ever will, buddy.
Your post shouldn't have been deleted, there was nothing wrong with it, buddy.
I've had countless posts reported/deleted in this very thread, I know how annoying it is, buddy.
I had no problem with you using the gif, buddy. I left a laugh reaction on your post, buddy.
If you notice, several other posts have been deleted as well, buddy.
Next time ask a mod why your post was deleted before you falsely accuse someone, buddy.
And don't be surprised if this exchange between us is deleted for being off-topic, buddy. xD

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks for mentally torturing me, Mac. I've been trying to remember what that fucking shoe is about for 5 mins straight, but I have no fucking clue. This is humiliating :(
I could've sworn Stark9999999 gave an explanation of that fucking shoe, but his post is no longer here. Odd.

Well, it's from a scene in DA, a game you know well. But the reason for my using it to encourage Philly has little to do with the in-game context of its appearance. That particular render gave Philly a difficult time. Yeah, the same dev who has, chapter after chapter, churned out some of the greatest renders we've seen in any game – got his ass kicked by that shoe. His words, not mine. He actually said that fucking shoe kicked his ass.

So, unless Philly gives Victoria some new heels (they better be good ones!), then I just may spam him with thatfuckingshoe.jpg. Or I could always go with Stark's now deleted Austin Powers suggestions of a snail-speed hit-and-run and throwing a shoe at him. The last one would be more difficult. I'd have to get by Canto the Moose first, but that's a whole nother story.

One more thing – something strange happened during my recent playthrough. I'd like to show you all just what occurred, but me posting more than a few images in here means certain deletion for my posts. So, I've posted it in what I hope is a "safe space". Please, everyone check it out so we can determine if this is a bug or meant to happen due to some unknown variables.

Very Important! Must See! Click Here!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for mentally torturing me, Mac. I've been trying to remember what that fucking shoe is about for 5 mins straight, but I have no fucking clue. This is humiliating :(
LOL......Philly's love/hate relationship with that fucking shoe. It's missing twin needs to make a CoBD cameo....maybe in the pit as an Easter egg?

Reactions: Real Kreten

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
LOL......Philly's love/hate relationship with that fucking shoe. It's missing twin needs to make a CoBD cameo....maybe in the pit as an Easter egg?
It wouldn't still be a thing if you guys didn't make it an emoji in the Discord...

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
if this has only 3 scenes or less like last time and it took this long... that will be really sad.
For you who might be expect many lewd scene then yes. The sex scene is just bonus in this VN so don't expect a fuckfest like some other game.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Just started playing this, it's really outstanding. Also it helps that I was able to play 8 chapters straight.

Comparing the sex scenes in this game to the first one from Depraved Awakening, it's a trip how far the animation and artwork has come. Really cool to see.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
No, I did not get salty and report your post, buddy. WTF haha
I've never reported a post nor do I expect I ever will, buddy.
Your post shouldn't have been deleted, there was nothing wrong with it, buddy.
I've had countless posts reported/deleted in this very thread, I know how annoying it is, buddy.
I had no problem with you using the gif, buddy. I left a laugh reaction on your post, buddy.
If you notice, several other posts have been deleted as well, buddy.
Next time ask a mod why your post was deleted before you falsely accuse someone, buddy.
And don't be surprised if this exchange between us is deleted for being off-topic, buddy. xD
I guess you didn't saw "?" huh, buddy?

But whatever floats your boat, buddy.

Have a good one, buddy.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I could've sworn Stark9999999 gave an explanation of that fucking shoe, but his post is no longer here. Odd.
Yes, he was kind enough to refresh my memory explaining who that shoe belonged to.
Really odd his post and mine got deleted :unsure:
It wouldn't still be a thing if you guys didn't make it an emoji in the Discord...
Nonsense.....it will ALWAYS be a thing. :) #bringbacktheshoe2021
I would reply to these two posts too in a friendly, engaging way, but they'll surely be deleted as off-topic too, so I'd better save my energy for something more productive :(

4.70 star(s) 409 Votes