tylerparrypus

Apr 3, 2021
i am looking into the script files, do you know which one might have the character names? Its much easier to find in other games

really sorry to bother you,i just found that file, thanks

Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
i am looking into the script files, do you know which one might have the character names? Its much easier to find in other games

really sorry to bother you,i just found that file, thanks
script.rpy, as in almost every other game

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1121874

I hope you guys are enjoying your holiday. Expect a little gift of bunnies tomorrow!

I will keep this update short and brief. There are only a couple more scenes to render out and both are somewhat small, along with pickup shots that I have been doing while connecting everything together. The last week has been focused on the writing and code and next will be the same.

I always find this stage is the hardest to estimate, but I think I should have it ready for proof and beta end of this week or the weekend. When it hits that point there are some complex animations I will setup while that is happening and then if time allows chip away at chapter 10.

Remember, the bunnies are coming :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
He meant next week right? Since he mentions in the previous paragraph he will still be writting and coding next week too. :unsure:

Anyway, a april release is pretty much set in stone. :cool:

Reactions: AlienEDM

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I need a little help, I'm with Chandra after helping her with her friend. According to the Walkthrough I should have the option to finger both holes, but that option isn't showing in the option tree. what did I miss?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I need a little help, I'm with Chandra after helping her with her friend. According to the Walkthrough I should have the option to finger both holes, but that option isn't showing in the option tree. what did I miss?
check what's req for that and you prolly need to revisit on older choices.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Try to raise depraving and also get her scene in 1st chapter. Walktrough seems to be a bit outdated in some of the places

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
You don’t need depravity points. You need 2 Lust points with Chandy.

First point you get with sex in Ch.1
Second point you get, if you ditch her at first in elevator (and help her later in subway).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Would've liked to have seen a solo picture for each girl, especially Katie. Was looking forward to this but not so much now. Great renders and all, just wanted a solo Katie more than anything.

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes