LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone else find it weird that Chandra has basically no protection whatsoever? Like her mother has probably made a lot of enemies so someone could come and try to take the one thing closest to her. Even the MC could try to kidnap her to get her mother to call off the search or atleast help them with information if it's not in her hands to call off the hunt. Now that Henry is dead, the red moon shouldn't be worried too much about Gloria either unless now he wants to hurt Gloria personally for not letting him kill Henry or just to get even with Henry since he killed Japanese children first.

Anyway, I find it a bit weird.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Does anyone else find it weird that Chandra has basically no protection whatsoever? Like her mother has probably made a lot of enemies so someone could come and try to take the one thing closest to her. Even the MC could try to kidnap her to get her mother to call off the search or atleast help them with information if it's not in her hands to call off the hunt. Now that Henry is dead, the red moon shouldn't be worried too much about Gloria either unless now he wants to hurt Gloria personally for not letting him kill Henry or just to get even with Henry since he killed Japanese children first.

Anyway, I find it a bit weird.
Ya, I've occasionally wondered why she doesn't still have a security detail.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stark9999999

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ya, I've occasionally wondered why she doesn't still have a security detail.
I think at some point the Red Moon mentioned he has his charges and he needs to put food on the table, meaning he has to complete the contract (I imagine that includes acquiring Gloria).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I was thinking with myself: "The next update probably will come much bigger in size(the actual version 1.08 has around 6 gigabyte size), and considering the limit of many host servers, I suggest the uploaders to create a magnet torrent link." That way we could share the uploads and downloads between ourselfs with the maximum internet speed. I could create a magnet torrent link myself, however, my PC is not always power on, so, that task is recommended for someone with the PC always on.

Anyone else give support to my suggestion?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I was thinking with myself: "The next update probably will come much bigger in size(the actual version 1.08 has around 6 gigabyte size), and considering the limit of many host servers, I suggest the uploaders to create a magnet torrent link." That way we could share the uploads and downloads between ourselfs with the maximum internet speed. I could create a magnet torrent link myself, however, my PC is not always power on, so, that task is recommended for someone with the PC always on.

Anyone else give support to my suggestion?
I'm always in favor of torrents.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
vic's easter dress is too big (lookslike it was made from plastic), others especially gloria are better.

Dec 29, 2018
Sonja never fails to disappoint. She was already annoying, childish, arrogant, selfish, irresponsible, and cruel. But now she tops that off by also being hypocritical, incompetent, and physically abusive as well.

Considering all of the negative qualities Sonja has, I'd say that the game forces us to be unreasonably kind to her. On the very rare occasion where we are allowed to call her out on her bullshit, we are never allowed to go for the jugular and we always end up backing off far too quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have absolutely no respect for Sonja, and I hate how restricted we are when dealing with her. Maybe I could understand the main character's behavior regarding Sonja if we were given some flashbacks to the good old days where we could see why the main character ever actually enjoyed being with Sonja, but all I've ever seen of Sonja was the bad. So as far as I am concerned, the sooner Sonja is killed off, the better the game will be.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Sonja never fails to disappoint. She was already annoying, childish, arrogant, selfish, irresponsible, and cruel. But now she tops that off by also being hypocritical, incompetent, and physically abusive as well.

Considering all of the negative qualities Sonja has, I'd say that the game forces us to be unreasonably kind to her. On the very rare occasion where we are allowed to call her out on her bullshit, we are never allowed to go for the jugular and we always end up backing off far too quickly.

I have absolutely no respect for Sonja, and I hate how restricted we are when dealing with her. Maybe I could understand the main character's behavior regarding Sonja if we were given some flashbacks to the good old days where we could see why the main character ever actually enjoyed being with Sonja, but all I've ever seen of Sonja was the bad. So as far as I am concerned, the sooner Sonja is killed off, the better the game will be.
What you think of Victoria . . .

• Haha
Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Any Gloria content yet? Forgot about this game but want a reason to get back into it
Quotes from the great dev himself, straight from his Discord server:

Gloria is no secret. Its the long game.
Gloria is long game
Gloria is total long game I hope u realize that lol
He's been saying that since the beginning (think he also said it in his nearly a year ago), so it's no surprise. And it makes sense based on how the story is going and our current progress with her. So, everything is fine. :HideThePain:

Amazing gif selection! Possibly the best gif I've ever seen!
Wait... It kinda looks familiar:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-08-1-phillygames.25739/post-3180394
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-08-1-phillygames.25739/post-3357581
—————————————

Those Easter renders are great, obviously. And it's always nice to see Victoria's heels make yet another appearance. She's only been wearing them the entire game (some special renders too). Which equates to roughly 2 weeks of in-game time.
Imagine her walking all over shitty 2042 Los Angeles in those things for 2 straight weeks and—NO! Gloria, don't li–
Those same heels are visible in 13 different scenes so far. Yes, I went back and checked the image files. Sad, I know.
I won't bore you with posting pics of each appearance, I'll just show the first and last.
At this point, I think Philly is just trolling with her heels. Just like he's trolling Gloria fans by having her degraded in special renders. :HideThePain:
I don't know whether or not Philly lurks here now, but if he does, this is for him...

Dec 29, 2018
What you think of Victoria . . .
I'm not a fan of Victoria, but I have a lot of sympathy for her. She seems to be in a similar position to where we were before. She realizes that what she's doing for a living is hurting innocent people, and she's seeking a way out. Or at least that seems to be the case on at least one of my playthroughs. One of my major issues with Sonja is that she was in the exact same situation as us, and instead of trying to leave that life as we were, she chose to stay and then she tries to drag us back in with her.

I think that Victoria is a much better character in terms of development and implementation since she has so many more paths and options with her. I don't think I worded that well, but what I'm trying to say is that I enjoy the choose your own adventure style gameplay options in these games where your choices shape the story. So we can be spellbound by Victoria's charms in one playthrough, resist them and avoid her in another, or maybe fall in love with her on a different playthrough. We don't have that variety of choices with Sonja.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Those Easter renders are great, obviously. And it's always nice to see Victoria's heels make yet another appearance. She's only been wearing them the entire game (some special renders too). Which equates to roughly 2 weeks of in-game time.
Imagine her walking all over shitty 2042 Los Angeles in those things for 2 straight weeks and—NO! Gloria, don't li–
Those same heels are visible in 13 different scenes so far. Yes, I went back and checked the image files. Sad, I know.
I won't bore you with posting pics of each appearance, I'll just show the first and last.
At this point, I think Philly is just trolling with her heels. Just like he's trolling Gloria fans by having her degraded in special renders. :HideThePain:
I don't know whether or not Philly lurks here now, but if he does, this is for him...
Thanks for mentally torturing me, Mac. I've been trying to remember what that fucking shoe is about for 5 mins straight, but I have no fucking clue. This is humiliating :(

• Haha
Reactions: MadMac-88

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'm not a fan of Victoria, but I have a lot of sympathy for her. She seems to be in a similar position to where we were before. She realizes that what she's doing for a living is hurting innocent people, and she's seeking a way out. Or at least that seems to be the case on at least one of my playthroughs. One of my major issues with Sonja is that she was in the exact same situation as us, and instead of trying to leave that life as we were, she chose to stay and then she tries to drag us back in with her.

I think that Victoria is a much better character in terms of development and implementation since she has so many more paths and options with her. I don't think I worded that well, but what I'm trying to say is that I enjoy the choose your own adventure style gameplay options in these games where your choices shape the story. So we can be spellbound by Victoria's charms in one playthrough, resist them and avoid her in another, or maybe fall in love with her on a different playthrough. We don't have that variety of choices with Sonja.
Man ! Respect, Form me for exact taught.

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes