Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Frankly speaking I see no female characters except perhaps Chandra and Abby who are willing to share their man. Of course on an assumption that the story stays reasonable and believable in terms of relationships. Although I don't mind threesomes and foursomes in dream sequences.

Also I hope any prospective dreams will not only serve fan service needs to give us unbelieavable threesomes and lewd scenes but will contribute to the story.

At least the Gloria-Victoria threesome did it to a minimal extent - Gloria found out about Victoria and her "complicated" relationships with Jake. Gloria looked kinda jealous or angry due to jealousy. But to me her subsequent conversation with Jake seemed a little bit underdeveloped. Gloria could pry deeper and ask for more, thus, enriching the Chapter 9 story value for us.
I only watched both of those scenes in the gallery using the mod. Didn't really do anything for me since I don't and won't see Gloria like that. I view her as more a sister-type like Ellen does. Vic? eh, not into redheads. Am curious though for those who want a relationship with Gloria how it will all pan out in the end (as I am about Ellen as well)

I'm sure the routes will have a good payoff in the end. I know when I played DA the ending with Carli wasn't much to it. I expect a lot more here and hopefully more than just a few scenes than what AL did with Megan.

I expect a good ending with some ideas how the MC and his chosen LI (in my case, Katie) are doing and not just a "this, that, and the other" ending. Playing this game for a couple of more years or so then having a drab ending would definitely infuriate me quite a bit. Philly's a great storyteller, so I expect a nice "happily ever after" epilogue of some kind

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah the back and forth with Charlie/Sonja was pretty comedic. Gave me a few laughs the first several times I went through it.

I don't want to thing about any "h-word" stuff with this game. I don't care if Ellen & Gloria get together or Chandy/Abby, but I better not see Katie involved in any of that. If we go 14 chapters, and the end has anything remotely like that including her after investing what will be at the time several years in this game, I'm going to be right fucking pissed off.

This game will go from my #1 co-favorite to never EVER being looked at again.

Harsh? Yes. True? Also yes. It's how I am.

And it's also why I think Henry might've been "saved" or "reactivated" by Baynard. Besides the Red Moon, who's the biggest male threat in this game? Him
I think you can sleep calmly as Katie don't really have anyone to develop such relationship with and it also seems kind of out of character for her to do so. chandra and abby is almost certain tho and It wouldn't be weird given their nature and their relationship so far and I wouldn't have any problem with that even tho Chandra is my fav. I really hope Ellen won't go there with Gloria as she is kinda like her little sister and it would be a little weird for me (the dream sequence doesn't count ofc)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Frankly speaking I see no female characters except perhaps Chandra and Abby who are willing to share their man. Of course on an assumption that the story stays reasonable and believable in terms of relationships. Although I don't mind threesomes and foursomes in dream sequences.

Also I hope any prospective dreams will not only serve fan service needs to give us unbelieavable threesomes and lewd scenes but will contribute to the story.

At least the Gloria-Victoria threesome did it to a minimal extent - Gloria found out about Victoria and her "complicated" relationships with Jake. Gloria looked kinda jealous or angry due to jealousy. But to me her subsequent conversation with Jake seemed a little bit underdeveloped. Gloria could pry deeper and ask for more, thus, enriching the Chapter 9 story value for us.
Have to agree on that. Katie is very prude-ish, Elle sees Gloria more like a sister and vice versa and meanwhile she hates Victoria so much Jake loses respect with her if he slept with Victoria.

Only Chandra and Abby may be open for that from what i see.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Didn't really do anything for me since I don't and won't see Gloria like that. I view her as more a sister-type like Ellen does. Vic? eh, not into redheads. Am curious though for those who want a relationship with Gloria how it will all pan out in the end (as I am about Ellen as well)

I'm sure the routes will have a good payoff in the end. I know when I played DA the ending with Carli wasn't much to it. I expect a lot more here and hopefully more than just a few scenes than what AL did with Megan.

I expect a good ending with some ideas how the MC and his chosen LI (in my case, Katie) are doing and not just a "this, that, and the other" ending. Playing this game for a couple of more years or so then having a drab ending would definitely infuriate me quite a bit. Philly's a great storyteller, so I expect a nice "happily ever after" epilogue of some kind
Well, to me that non-canon custom render with pregnant Carli was even more applicable for a good ending with her than the actual ending that seemed kinda incomplete. As for Gloria, I see her as a daughter figure to protect, yes I'm a dinosaur who plays with immersion :HideThePain: , I followed the same approach with Judy in DA - I gained a very high score on her whereas I didn't exploit it, not in my first walkthrough.

By now Philly has gained a decent number of supporters to fund the development, thereby implementing proper and well polished good endings seems very likely. But a comparison of his supporters number with Bullshistor's one still upsets me :(

After playing through the last chapters I start to doubt that even they are willing for this. Only if they take a green cinder cube. Besides Chandra and Abby, Shanlon takes green cinder but only before sex.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Have to agree on that. Katie is very prude-ish, Elle sees Gloria more like a sister and vice versa and meanwhile she hates Victoria so much Jake loses respect with her if he slept with Victoria.

Ellen is an open-minded person and there is a lot of dialogues of her telling that she has a sexual fantasy for a threesome. Also, if you play right, there is an option of dialogue with her, where the MC flirt with her about Victoria... and she show interest on it. For that, I am almost sure that we could have a threesome with Ellen and Victoria soon.

Reactions: Real Kreten

ChandraBestGirl

Jun 20, 2021
I can't agree. Gloria didn't share the dream with the MC, she was a completely different character during the dream that just happened to look like Gloria. Sure, none of the characters in the game are *real*, but they are still characters within the story. The Gloria in that dream, however, was utterly unrelated to Gloria in the game. It's no more meaningful than watching a sex scene from another game that happens to use a model that looks like Gloria.
But Gloria actually experienced the dream herself, and after the previous dream said something like "I think our fantasies are colliding" so not only is she experiencing it, she is admitting that she is fantasizing about MC as well, and the events of the dream are not coming exclusively from MC.

Personally I'm not super into the "present" dream as I have no interest in Victoria, but the "past" one is fun given the history and dynamic between Gloria and Ellen, and it gives the player the opportunity to live out a fantasy that seems unlikely to be attainable within the game world otherwise. Also it seems clear that a non-fantasy scene between MC and Gloria is inevitable, as the game is tracking both her main score and her lust variable. Not to mention that her age is canonically established as exactly 18, which I doubt Philly would have felt the need to do otherwise. And given Gloria's relative innocence, it seems helpful to establish that she has fantasies about MC to make it somewhat more believable when the live scene does occur. I think Philly does a good job of trying to make any scene that occurs have some rationale for realistically happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

ChandraBestGirl

Jun 20, 2021
I'm kinda curious about what people think about MC possibly having GDS. The game jokes about it at least one sex scene, but there are other hints. His unexplained sharing of dreams with Gloria is one, and I suspect the title of the game is not entirely arbitrary, if at all. His fighting prowess could be well-explained by generic plot armor, but still... he effortlessly overpowers augment Victoria and holds his own against Henry when multiple "ghosts" were previously destroyed by Henry with ease. And note that Blade Runner is a big influence, and Ridley Scott was of the opinion that Deckard Cain was a replicant.

ChandraBestGirl

Jun 20, 2021
vic isn't battledroid so overpowering her doesn't take as much effort as battledroid takes.
Fair enough, I don't think we are given thorough details on exactly what ways Victoria is augmented. I don't think it's just her boobs and butt, or I could point out dozens of augments strolling Santa Monica Boulevard this very minute. I gather that it's something about her ability to be spellbinding. But we don't know the full story, e.g. how much her "augmentation" might be of use in combat.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm kinda curious about what people think about MC possibly having GDS. The game jokes about it at least one sex scene, but there are other hints. His unexplained sharing of dreams with Gloria is one, and I suspect the title of the game is not entirely arbitrary, if at all. His fighting prowess could be well-explained by generic plot armor, but still... he effortlessly overpowers augment Victoria and holds his own against Henry when multiple "ghosts" were previously destroyed by Henry with ease. And note that Blade Runner is a big influence, and Ridley Scott was of the opinion that Deckard Cain was a replicant.
Wouldn't be any surprise for me if Philly decide to tell on the story that the MC is a GDS person. In fact, that would be very nice.

Reactions: ChandraBestGirl

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I will admit that would be a interesting surprise. :unsure:

Reactions: ChandraBestGirl

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Shouldn't he have at least minor deformity then ? :unsure: Victoria isn't a soldier model nothing really implied she has enhanced strengh. As for Henry, the MC got prepared. He had informations on Henry's abilities and weakness but still ended up overpowered till he used the EMP. The others ghosts weren't so prepared, Henry came out of nowhere.

Chandra is indeed best girl BTW (y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That render is actually canon, I remember Philly saying it on his discord server.
It was pretty obvious at the end of DA Carli was shooting and suggesting she wanted to get pregnant. I always thought that just because of what she says to him in that final sex session in the old office.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ellen is an open-minded person and there is a lot of dialogues of her telling that she has a sexual fantasy for a threesome. Also, if you play right, there is an option of dialogue with her, where the MC flirt with her about Victoria... and she show interest on it. For that, I am almost sure that we could have a threesome with Ellen and Victoria soon.
I think based on the augments of Victoria, if the MC wants Victoria and (insert name here) it will happen. (4somes 5somes allsomes even)

We have a unique set of "powers" for lack of a better word, at work with Victoria (empathic enhancement perhaps, almost certainly pheromones, muscle enhancement, stamina enhancement, agility enhancement, predictive algorithms either RNA jammed into her brain, or a chip implanted. She may not be a full on battle bot, but she is not helpless) , and so while there might be issues getting a 3some with anyone else(except my next reference), I think Victoria would express a desire for such if she thought it would please the MC (assuming you are following the Victoria route). I think Victoria would be a dominatrix with anyone other than the MC, and for him, she would be his submissive lover.

Abby--------pardon as I wipe the drool away.... Chandra------- more drool. That is a dream team half way from hell and heaven. I could easily see that developing. Chandra clearly wearing a crown, and Abby using her charms.... would be a wonderful adventure.

Ellen. I think she would be a very incredibly irresistible target for Victoria to splay for the pleasure of the MC. And I agree with AlienEDM that this could well be what is on the menu, and soon. Ellen could end up as a solo LI of course, but I am thinking we will have to fulfill some requirements there to make that one stick.

Katie- I kinda love her. Her innocence is on par with Gloria. Her appeal is on par with Victoria.

Venus- Bladerunner esq replicant/android. Her, Victoria and the Madam..... the MC would explode...

Sonya. She will be had... with or without her FUTA buddy. She may well enjoy a tryst with Victoria on her own even.

Gloria..... This actually kind of gags me out. She is a child, at least mentally and emotionally. Virgin popping is a thing for some folks, but if I am given a choice, that piece of meat will stay untouched by me. Shanlon and Chandra's mom have a far far better chance with me than Gloria does.

I do believe that we will discover that our MC is enhanced, sort of a bridge between the most modern mutants/replicants and the Henry style first editions.
Anyhow. Love love love the game
Peace to all!

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
nothing was worse than the stupid borderline "acidental death" Tex got.:confused:
Thing is, it was not accidental. Sonja fucked up AGAIN. After her and the team got told to leave, She shot the robot cop and made all of the group the cops enemies, and they got all taken down for it. And he couldnt have been shot 5 thousand times, because that death was already taken up by another character in the same series of events.

Gloria..... This actually kind of gags me out. She is a child, at least mentally and emotionally.
I am not at all, by no means, a Gloria fan, but i don't understand why you would put that here as a negative, when you clearly favor 2 kids as your preferred girls. (Chandra and Abby(

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes