Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Gotta be honest, I was really skeptical about Gloria being a LI before this update. She always seemed more suited to the adopted daughter role, rather than someone you want to have a relationship with. Well, this update completely sold me on it, the Gloria sex scene was great and I also liked the fact that the whole dream sequence from the previous update was the catalyst to the whole thing. Initially I thought that dream sex scene was kinda pointless, but it all makes sense now. The shower scene was really hot as well and I can't wait to see more of Gloria's naughty side. Sasha realizing they were banging was really funny, I'm not going to lie.

Since Chandra seems to be left in the shadow realm permanently, at least compared to the other LI's, I think I'm going to put Gloria in second place for now, right behind Ellen. As things stand I just can't see Chandra coming back in a meaningful way as an LI, even though I'm sure she is going to feature a lot in the last few remaining updates. However, I was skeptical about Gloria as well and one episode was enough to change my mind completely so I guess I shouldn't give up on Chandra either.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
gloria is (was), still has anal virginity unlike katie, status of others virginities is somewhat unknown.
Don't get it, you mean MC deflowered Gloria ? and Katie ? I didn't notice any obvious statement in the game that her first time is with MC

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Gotta be honest, I was really skeptical about Gloria being a LI before this update. She always seemed more suited to the adopted daughter role, rather than someone you want to have a relationship with. Well, this update completely sold me on it, the Gloria sex scene was great and I also liked the fact that the whole dream sequence from the previous update was the catalyst to the whole thing. Initially I thought that dream sex scene was kinda pointless, but it all makes sense now. The shower scene was really hot as well and I can't wait to see more of Gloria's naughty side. Sasha realizing they were banging was really funny, I'm not going to lie.

Since Chandra seems to be left in the shadow realm permanently, at least compared to the other LI's, I think I'm going to put Gloria in second place for now, right behind Ellen. As things stand I just can't see Chandra coming back in a meaningful way as an LI, even though I'm sure she is going to feature a lot in the last few remaining updates. However, I was skeptical about Gloria as well and one episode was enough to change my mind completely so I guess I shouldn't give up on Chandra either.
Don't give up. Hold out hope like the rest of us Chandra fans. :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
gloria is (was), still has anal virginity unlike katie, status of others virginities is somewhat unknown.
There is pussy virginity, anal virginity, oral virginity counts too I guess.... But what are the other virginities? :WaitWhat:

Mar 15, 2018
Another entry of this fan I am, might be helpful for other developers:

- Language: As good as always, there is only one row of conversation per click
- Language: Every Character has its own language, slang ´an stuff ...
- Language: Every word and sentence has a function (very important) So no garbage talk.

- Characters: They all are definable but in developement throughout the story
- Characters: Henry is the most simply build, but most of the time a leading character. After his death
, there are more important characters, to keep the story alive. Wow!
Characters: Me ... It do love people like Ellen, she´s stubborn, but at least, everybody is,
exept Gloria and Henry. Great play.

- Music: THIS is Blade Runner, no word to say. Anyway, it´s perfectly integrated.

- Images: Wonderful perspectives, excellent renders in respect of LIGHT SETTINGS, color settings, skin-tones ,
depht of field, noise in some images ... general image-style

Atmosphere: Sure Blade Runner and the beauty of a slow race and a slow pace in music

Character-creation and developement: Everyone, even side-characters are deeply sustained.

Story-richness: Every even partly playthrough gives you something new, incredible work.

Cheers,

Boris from Germany

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
so the significance of a character for the story... is indicated by how many lewd scenes the character gets? ;)
I never stated so or hinted at this. My point is like that: a sexbot character having the highest lewd scene counter is a sort of adverse tendency for a story-driven novel.

I get that you are unhappy that Teri got more lewd screentime than Shanlon in that scene. But dude... it's a sex scene... freshness counts.
Freshness, namely banging freshly introduced hot broads, doesn't contribute to the story value, which is mostly generated by characters, their development and a spectator's empathy with them. The thing is, such freshness eats up a dev's time capacity, whereas it could be allocated for better use. Indie sole devs ain't no studios :WeSmart:

Teri's scene is at least justified by Chapter 10 in some way as opposed to Venus.

The significance of a character is in the storyline, the sex scene is eye candy. No?
An eye candy factor and a character's story significance can be easily combined like it happened with the Chapter 10 Gloria scene. I doubt there are lots of lads who would find it a good decision to watch a gorgeous woman of a relatively high story value without options to bang her.

Dec 31, 2019
Finally got to play the update and to me this was one of the best, not too short like the last update but that one had a lot of branches, I like the way it is in this update better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Meushi
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes